• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned
I just found out that there's a free audiobook of the book we're studying in french. Too bad I already read the whole thing, but this will come handy for chapter analysis.

We're speaking of Miku now, ey?
I'll probably buy project diva one day.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yo anybody want some Steam games? I bought this bundle for two bucks specifically to give a friend of mine the Doctor Who Adventure Games, but I don't want any of the rest of it. So I figured maybe you guys would enjoy it:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=940450.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Ensign-1 -- MB-D6F4B6AC4DB44C43
Frayed Knights: The Skull of S'makh-Daon -- MB-9D5A53BA54544107
Doorways: The Underworld -- MB-1AD129B1A161358D
Deep Eclipse: New Space Odyssey -- MB-824AB7B87C74E3FA
Desert Ashes -- MB-A98BEFDEB3B34C5C - Taken by lindarasta

I love rhythm games, but I have few feelings on Vocaloids in general. For each thing that's cool about them they're also kinda creepy and dumb.

The actual vocaloid software is a fucking feat of computer science though. I respect the shit out of making a computer sing and having it come out that well.
It also helps that they use some voice clips from actual people. It doesn't work too well in English due to how many ways we pronounce things, but I would be interesting to hear a good english vocaloid song. I haven't found any yet.

Zenfalcia

No, but I meant consoles specifically. New update for Hryule Warriors was apparently available, but despite having a LAN adapter, stable internet and 50mb/s internet download speed, it takes ages. Steam on the other hand takes about 1.5 hours to download a 40 gig game at most.
Ah, ok. The wii u isnt exactly the best or strongest hardware.

It also helps that they use some voice clips from actual people. It doesn't work too well in English due to how many ways we pronounce things, but I would be interesting to hear a good english vocaloid song. I haven't found any yet.
The closest I've heard to a decent english vocaloid song is some stuff from Luka, because she's designed with both a japanese and english voice bank.

This is probably the best example I can find.

Tako

It's barely cold over here in Texas but people are still running out and buying big ass jackets. 41 f and everyone is losing their shit

It's barely cold over here in Texas but people are still running out and buying big ass jackets. 41 f and everyone is losing their shit
You should see north Texas man. Its crazy up here. It was chilling at a cool 60-70 yesterday now its in the 30s.

I can't handle inconsistency.

edit: it was freezing the day before yesterday.

Tako

You should see north Texas man. Its crazy up here. It was chilling at a cool 60-70 yesterday now its in the 30s.

I can't handle inconsistency.

Texas the most bipolar state ever. Oh and side note
I found some audio so lewd that made me blush. SFW if you don't know japanese, I think

Question from a civilian.

How does one become a chef during Basic?
You apply for services. No one wants to go services, so we take everyone.

Services isn't difficult, just a little busy, especially if you are on a bare base deployment, or readiness. Otherwise, you have the ability to take two of the easiest jobs in the Air Force, lodging and fitness.

I got shackled with missile chef, but it is what it is. At least, when everything is good, I get plenty of days off.

I bet it is. Is it the audio clips that make it sound like it's coming from a specific direction? I forget the term..

Binaural. Also I saw your avatar earlier and I was like "who's this new kid? oh wait it's Zen what."

I saw that Soul Suspect was there too and I was like "Did they ever finish that LP? Wait how did it end did they ever catch his killer?" Wow that a fucking forgettable game

Xiraiya

I saw that Soul Suspect was there too and I was like "Did they ever finish that LP? Wait how did it end did they ever catch his killer?" Wow that a fucking forgettable game

That game started out so promising, like a DP/David Cage mix, but then nothing happened, nothing at all.

You apply for services. No one wants to go services, so we take everyone.

Services isn't difficult, just a little busy, especially if you are on a bare base deployment, or readiness. Otherwise, you have the ability to take two of the easiest jobs in the Air Force, lodging and fitness.

I got shackled with missile chef, but it is what it is. At least, when everything is good, I get plenty of days off.

Why are they easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom