• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

It was just the only mistake. I really liked how Pat and Woolie tried to
hide the fact that they put in post commentary.
I bet it was Woolie's idea, since he's a liar. Matt and Pat were honest about having already played through those parts of TEW because of Audacity fucking up!

Oh alright, I thought you had thought I meant someone literally named Shigimoto. Oh I'm glad then, I was afraid Woolie might've gotten ungood
He isn't a director or a producer in the wikipedia page for Toad Treasure Tracker. I wonder if he worked on this game at all.
I completely forgot Xbone/PS4 lets you stream your games.

Do they save your videos to your channel?

Imma try playing TEW while streaming.
Give us the link

joe2187

Banned

Zenfalcia

So you're admitting that your Waifu is a Sl...Squid?
Did she experience a lot of mens penises?
Read Prison school!
How does he have a waifu if he's a girl?
it's too early for this. ;_;
I'd push stuff too but so few people care when it's just one or two people pushing it.

So you're admitting that your Waifu is a Slu...Squid?
Did she experience a lot of mens penises?
Read Prison school!

No Obie, flirting and fucking do tend to be separate things. And besides, you know very well that Rise only wants Narukami. As do we all.
qdObYga.gif

Shit, I want to watch this but Inquisition is downloading right now...

croten

No Obie, flirting and fucking do tend to be separate things. And besides, you know very well that Rise only wants Narukami. As do we all.
qdObYga.gif

Shit, I want to watch this but Inquisition is downloading right now...

You know that Flirting leads to fucking, right? She might not get everybody's dick but she wants it.

You know that Flirting leads to fucking, right? She might not get everybody's dick but she wants it.

But she only flirts with the protagonist. I was making a personal statement with my edit to Oberon's post, not talking about Rise.
Besides, people can flirt jokingly. It's a thing that exists.

I don't believe it saves to archives if you use the built in streaming, no.

I'll be streaming some Evil Within later tonight myself. I'm on Chapter 8.

Squishy3

I can't remember if it was Downpour or Evil Within where Matt talks about Gene Simmons' son tracing over Bleach for his manga. But I looked it up and this is how Kubo reacted, apparently.

He posted on Twitter saying he was more disturbed that Gene Simmons' son was drawing manga than that his work might have been stolen.

You should've warned me earlier! My eyes have been tainted... Now I'm really blind.
It's fiiiiiine. You'll learn to love it
I can't remember if it was Downpour or Evil Within where Matt talks about Gene Simmons' son tracing over Bleach for his manga. But I looked it up and this is how Kubo reacted, apparently.

He posted on Twitter saying he was more disturbed that Gene Simmons' son was drawing manga than that his work might have been stolen.
Downpour. That shit was a while ago

Why didn't your goggles do anything!?

We already knew this, goggles are worthless fashion accessories

So I was listening to that awesome Pacific Rim main theme with Gipsy Danger and, being the fanboy that I am, I made a nonsensical connection that I can't unsee anymore.

I need to stop constantly thinking about Gurren Lagann.

Maragidyne?
That's on purpose.

I mean, the head flies down and screws into the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom