• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2187

Banned
Well this happened

wweposterjpg-d18def-720x912.jpg

because wrestling and flinstones are totally still relevant.

Why are they easy?
Lodging is easy, because you don't have to do anything but supervise civilians. That's it. On deployments, you have to make arrangements for rooming, but that's an excel worksheet worth of work.

Fitness is another job, where you don't have a lot of work to do. Just supervise civilians, counts heads, and occasionally (frequently) put in work orders for broken items. Boom.

Hell, with all the civilians running the diner hall, Food is pretty easy too.

Lodging is easy, because you don't have to do anything but supervise civilians. That's it. On deployments, you have to make arrangements for rooming, but that's an excel worksheet worth of work.

Fitness is another job, where you don't have a lot of work to do. Just supervise civilians, counts heads, and occasionally (frequently) put in work orders for broken items. Boom.

Hell, with all the civilians running the diner hall, Food is pretty easy too.

Have you ever summarised what you know about a person in your head and you realize it sounds cool? Like, just as an example, Cynical Black Nerd Soldier?

So I come before class to talk to a counselor about classes for next semester. I talk to the lady at the desk and she tells me they're not available until next week. Now I'm stuck here for an hour and a half without anything to do.

What's up with you guys?

So I come before class to talk to a counselor about classes for next semester. I talk to the lady at the desk and she tells me they're not available until next week. Now I'm stuck here for an hour and a half without anything to do.

What's up with you guys?

The new batman trailer came out. Tank combat!

What's up with you guys?
I'm watching the Giant Bomb's quick look on the new Toad game. My god. It's so interesting to see explanatory 1st levels without text in a 3D game.

edit: Fuck blowing into the mic

What's up with you guys?
I'm overworked and overwhelmed, but I'm hanging in there.

The new batman trailer came out. Tank combat!
They showed more of the Bat Mobile tank mode?
I'm watching the Giant Bomb's quick look on the new Toad game. My god. It's so interesting to see explanatory 1st levels without text in a 3D game.

edit: Fuck blowing into the mic
Was Shigimoto involved in this?
I'm overworked and overwhelmed, but I'm hanging in there.
Are there not enough cooks?

Oberon

Banned

What's up with you guys?

I should be doing my homework, but I took a break to watch the GB Toads Tresor Tracker quick look.

Fake edit: yeah! Blowing into the mic!

Zenfalcia

What's up with you guys?

Sounds fun. So did you just get the date wrong or something?

I'm.. listening to very interesting audio.. and not studying.. fml..

Fuck! I retract my statement on the good 1st level design. The Prologue stage is super shittty. Just take that out and the good 1st level would have been perfect.

I liked some of the silly minigame stuff from 3D worlds that involved blowing on the mic.

Reminds me of the Famicon and the Zelda 1 "yell at Pols voice to kill them" gimmick.

Squishy3

I did it. I ordered Kira Yoshikage and Killer Queen. Killer Queen is backordered but set it to ship out with Ippo if it comes back in stock

no ragrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom