• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
JonTron has more gifs. If the Zaibatsu did live action stuff every episode then they might have as much gifs as him.

Patrage.gif

Also:

OMG IM AROUSED!

Oberon

Banned
I guess not. Though that ain't gonna stop me from pushing the other hype shit that I think is better

You kept pushing Needless but the only thing better in that anime is the fanservice.
I am talking about Eve!
how old is she suppose to be?
I think she's not underaged since Adam leaves her alone
And she's got a drill arm, which is pretty hype

That's your right and your duty. Sell me Getter Robo on a contextless moment of hype right now and I swear I'll start watching it.
Take your pick, there are multiple iterations of Getter Robo.

From Shin Getter Robo vs Neo Getter Robo (Musashi's Last Stand in animated form)

And from New Getter Robo

Also a manga page of Ryoma crushing a dinosaur's skull with his BARE FISTS

The manga is the best version, though the two anime adaptions I listed are also good ones to watch.

EDIT: STONER SUNSHINE!!!!!!

You kept pushing Needless but the only thing better in that anime is the fanservice.
I am talking about Eve!
how old is she suppose to be?
I think she's not underaged since Adam leaves her alone
And she's got a drill arm, which is pretty hype

Goddamn it Oberon

croten

I didn't even talk about the
heavy implied incest
I mean, why doe he have a photo of his sister with such a huge cleavage in his necklace?

I don't think there is any incest there at all. It's a fan service heavy anime so cleavage is too be expected.

Take your pick, there are multiple iterations of Getter Robo.

From Shin Getter Robo vs Neo Getter Robo (Musashi's Last Stand in animated form)

And from New Getter Robo

Also a manga page of Ryoma crushing a dinosaur's skull with his BARE FISTS

The manga is the best version, though the two anime adaptions I listed are also good ones to watch.

EDIT: STONER SUNSHINE!!!!!!

You know what? Just tell me a show to watch and I'll just trust you. Make it good, I just finished an FMA:B rewatch and have been listening to the Gurren soundtrack all day.

I can't remember if it was Downpour or Evil Within where Matt talks about Gene Simmons' son tracing over Bleach for his manga. But I looked it up and this is how Kubo reacted, apparently.

He posted on Twitter saying he was more disturbed that Gene Simmons' son was drawing manga than that his work might have been stolen.

I completely forgot his son even did that. So great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom