• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
LwEaeCF.gif

Not even Del Toro can be that amazing.

No, I'm pretty sure he explicitly mentions it in the DVD commentary.
Stacker Pentecost: ...Now, you have no idea who the hell I am, or where I've come from...

So the other day while I was recording I with my friends I found out the member of our group thats super great at smash mains Ganon. Like how nuts is that. If we get popular enough to be noticed by the best friends I kinda wanna have my friend have a ganon grudge match against Liam XD

I ordered it just a few minutes ago and it should be here tomorrow morning. Will re-watch it tomorrow.

And Idris Elba is Kamina.

You know, had you waited for Christmas and you could've gotten a copy from me for free, assuming we were each others secret Santa.

:3

ARE WE DOING SECRET SANTA?!?!?!?!

I FEEL FESTIVE AND GENEROUS THIS YEAR!

Oh god that new episode of DS2 with the
sinh fight
is just destroying my laptop. Like its barely even running and just skipping seconds of the video. Thank god I'm getting a new one.

croten

I guess not. Though that ain't gonna stop me from pushing the other hype shit that I think is better

The problem with that, for me at least, is that I don't believe you. You can't tell me something is better than Gurren Lagann otherwise I'll just hate it out of spite.

Yes I'm very petty

Archgan

I decided to make a reaction image out of (Minor Berserk Spoilers from Latest Chapter)
Ricket's slap
and wanted to know if it is too much of a spoiler to post without warning. Here is the link for anyone up to date on Berserk.

I decided to make a reaction image out of (Minor Berserk Spoilers from Latest Chapter)
Ricket's slap
and wanted to know if it is too much of a spoiler to post without warning. Here is the link for anyone up to date on Berserk.
It's one of those things where it's only a spoiler if you were reading Berserk but not up to date, otherwise it'd mean nothing to you.

croten

Ricket's slap

Out of context it's not really a spoiler but for people reading it and haven't caught up yet it could be.

Ricket's slap

It is spoilerish to those following the manga, but those following the manga agree with that sentiment 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom