• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just sacrifice both?

793.gif

sjay1994

That thing is so dead.
But it will live on in our hearts for the rest of eternity.

Yesmans avatar is contradictory to your statement....

It says shameless never dies.

Also, his shin pat thing cracks me up everytime I see his avatar. So yeah its still alive IMO

Also, I just got done going through all the song lists of every Dance Dance Revolution arcade version...man, the ways the song selection changed with each version got weirder in the context of what DDR started with. Also got to a point where the more standout songs are ones that got ported over from other Bemani titles, and actual anime OP or ED themes being in the games makes me go "no wonder they changed so much shit in the song list for the games overseas."

What a fascinating trajectory that series has gone through. Also further validated my position that the first 8 mixes are still the fucking best.

Zenfalcia

Also, his shin pat thing cracks me up everytime I see his avatar. So yeah its still alive IMO

I've kept a lewd avatar.. i could just add tbe shameless logo and even if i dont it's still showing my shamelessness?

Next avatar will be a lewd one.. :3

Also, I just got done going through all the song lists of every Dance Dance Revolution arcade version...man, the ways the song selection changed with each version got weirder in the context of what DDR started with. Also got to a point where the more standout songs are ones that got ported over from other Bemani titles, and actual anime OP or ED themes being in the games makes me go "no wonder they changed so much shit in the song list for the games overseas."

What a fascinating trajectory that series has gone through. Also further validated my position that the first 8 mixes are still the fucking best.

thismanknow.webm

Okingjrr

Even better!

Then who the hell is gonna deliver the chocolate milk!? I didn't suffer through the junior hell hole for nothing! I know my rights, damn it!!!!!

One word my friend: Kid Junior-napping.
Get some unsuspecting fool new respectable citizen of neogaf to visit this thread, then we bag offer him, or her, an invitaion to stay forever as long as they choose.

I've kept a lewd avatar.. i could just add tbe shameless logo and even if i dont it's still showing my shamelessness?

Next avatar will be a lewd one.. :3
Not sure if you can get any lewder from that frame in that gif while still not getting banned.
We need SWERY to join GAF already. I bet nobody delivers chocolate milk like that guy
He's busy directing the good games not like David Cageh

Now if I think about it... If we ever have a PG situation where he needed to focus more on his studies, we could just lend it to Plague.
Dude.. don't tempt me.. also i didnt post outside bestGAF so i didnt get reactions from anyone.. >_>
That mod saw it when you PMed him for the Doujin OT.

Okingjrr

And on neogaf until they delete old threads.
Naahhh, never gonna happen.

But it died, though, it really did :(
I unironically say "YesManKablam" as a response when someone gets shutdown after pulling some bullshit IRL. He's best friender.
I know it's weird.

Zenfalcia

Now if I think about it... If we ever have a PG situation where he needed to focus more on his studies, we could just lend it to Plague.

That mod saw it when you PMed him for the Doujin OT.

Ehh.. i dont think that's possible within the terms and conditions

Yeah.. he saw.. and probably didnt take my uh.. question seriously..

sjay1994

Naahhh, never gonna happen.

But it died, though, it really did :(
I unironically say "YesManKablam" as a response when someone gets shutdown after pulling some bullshit IRL. He's best friender.

Did the mods step in or something?

I used to be a casual user of the Best friends thread until I decided to exile my self here around thread 6.

I stepped in once and had no idea why everyone had ahegos for avatars.

sjay1994

daniel-bryan-yes-cheer.gif

We shall destroy welcome every junior with open arms

We will throw them a god of war 2 launch party.

Here is the first trailer for part 1 of TellTale's Game of Thrones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRMoVJReI9U

Matt said they are LPing this game

Not a GoT fan... but I am considering buying the season pass for this.

Not really a fan of Borderlands, but Tales is surprisingly good. Hope both don't end up like Walking dead 2 and Wolf among us

Zenfalcia

We shall destroy welcome every junior with open arms

You really like my avatars, dont you?

Shh.. dont scare off the lurkers..

Because I have no control over my life, I decided to find the first facebook post that called us "frienders." Here is the first one, and here is the first one where Pat said it was him.

I'm disappointed we never got the thing Pat was talking about. Unless he was talking about the RE2 LP.

You're doing god's work ;_;7

Maybe.

I'll go ask again along with my idea for a dakimakura OT.

Sure,go for it.

I am ready to give my flesh to appease our cat overlords...

No I am not. Benny is cooler

Why would you sacrifice my beautiful self so some dumb cat can post here?

IputD0p.jpg

Would ye not desire to hear the wonderous soliloquies this wise sage has to offer? Enigmatic streams of conscience that would cause us to reflect on our own choices, there would be nothing of more value than taking credence in the ramblings of a forlorn feline friender.

Squishy3

We will throw them a god of war 2 launch party.

Not a GoT fan... but I am considering buying the season pass for this.

Not really a fan of Borderlands, but Tales is surprisingly good. Hope both don't end up like Walking dead 2 and Wolf among us
I don't know if you're talking about the writing or the release schedule or what. Because only TWD S2 suffered from mediocre writing and both games' release schedules were fine after the initial gap between episodes 1 and 2.

Okingjrr

Did the mods step in or something?

I used to be a casual user of the Best friends thread until I decided to exile my self here around thread 6.

I stepped in once and had no idea why everyone had ahegos for avatars.

We stopped it like mature adults because it took up too much place in the thread and drove people away.

sjay1994

I don't know if you're talking about the writing or the release schedule or what. Because only TWD S2 suffered from mediocre writing and both games' release schedules were fine after the initial gap between episodes 1 and 2.

I'm talking more about the writing for them both.

TWA is my own opinion. I though the pilot of it was probably the best pilot TT has ever done.

But then after waiting a long time for the next episode, I kinda felt my enthusiasm for it decreased. Also the final part of episode 5 really bugged me because it wouldn't let me do what I wanted to do and just went on way to long.

But yeah, WD2 was abysmal. I don't have any interest in continuing it.

Jman014

Poor Pat

I'm talking more about the writing for them both.

TWA is my own opinion. I though the pilot of it was probably the best pilot TT has ever done.

But then after waiting a long time for the next episode, I kinda felt my enthusiasm for it decreased. Also the final part of episode 5 really bugged me because it wouldn't let me do what I wanted to do and just went on way to long.

But yeah, WD2 was abysmal. I don't have any interest in continuing it.

Im glad Tales from the Borderlands was somewhat long. I enjoyed it more than I was expecting to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom