• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emouse

So, friend and I were playing Vanguard Princess, and while I knew there was a loli grappler, I didn't know she does a moterfucking Stone Cold Stunner! It's goddamn amazing and then she does a Kamina point! I wish the controls for this game weren't so fucking weirdly mapped because it looks really good and I could see myself getting in there.

Also, I see no nude patch. Y'all motherfuckers lying, and it's getting me pissed.

I would play way more of that if the controls were easier to map to a stick and whatever, also loli grappler has a fucking brainbuster it's the best

Zenfalcia

You lack conviction. Unlike me.

It's not your fault.

It takes time and effort to edit pictures! I can't just crappily crop and upload them!

I plan to do a new one every day.. maybe i'll be able to do it? I have enough for it, that's for sure.

I would play way more of that if the controls were easier to map to a stick and whatever, also loli grappler has a fucking brainbuster it's the best

You can map it to a pad pretty easily.. i dont know if it's easy with a stick though..

Emouse

You can map it to a pad pretty easily.. i dont know if it's easy with a stick though..

Yeah it mapped fine to my 360 controller but I'm no good with pads for motion style fighters, I couldn't get it to work with my stick at all and it seemed others had similar problems

let's hope that Yatagarasu game coming up soon(?) has better stick support

Zenfalcia

Puh-lease. I'll decimate anyone foolish enough to try me.

But you totally can! Sometimes I use no effort days to work on a hard avatar.

I'm almost tempted to. XD

I can tell.. so many avatars just.. uploaded ;_; if you just took a few minutes to crop them, they would've looked so much better..

Yeah it mapped fine to my 360 controller but I'm no good with pads for motion style fighters, I couldn't get it to work with my stick at all and it seemed others had similar problems

let's hope that Yatagarasu game coming up soon(?) has better stick support

hmm.. that sucks. You can use the thumbsticks.. it's not that bad..

Probably? Hopefully?

Not again.

We need the help of the avatar! Help us Alf!

sjay1994

What do you call a soldier who survives Mustard gas and pepper spray?

A seasoned veteran.

maxresdefault.jpg

Emouse

hmm.. that sucks. You can use the thumbsticks.. it's not that bad..

Probably? Hopefully?

Yea it kinda sucks, I can use em fine for Tekken/SC games, and mortal kombat & injustice because D-Pad but my hands just don't like quarter circles or Z motions, I've practiced and got barely gotten used to it

Probably hopefully tho!

Zenfalcia

Yea it kinda sucks, I can use em fine for Tekken/SC games, and mortal kombat & injustice because D-Pad but my hands just don't like quarter circles or Z motions, I've practiced and got barely gotten used to it

Probably hopefully tho!

If you practice enough you'll get the hang of it eventually.

I mean it's a fighting game, so it should have it, right?

I miss mailbag. Does anyone remember the gaffer who sent them the horse dildo?
AngryCanadian, i believe.. other people might know for sure.
Yeah that was me, totally worth it.

And wait someone was surprised that a bunch of know who Fugtrup is? Who the hell do you think we are?
sorry for bringing that back up, easy joke that I couldn't resist
What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord?
(Waits for it...)

Just got home from not being home because I was dumb enough to think I could walk in and see a counselor. I was falling asleep in class and stuff. What'd I miss?

Zenfalcia

And wait someone was surprised that a bunch of know who Fugtrup is? Who the hell do you think we are?
It was and totally made up for the other mailbag episodes, although the fire axe was amazing..

It's fine.. we only lost croten.. who already left the thread when the avatar war stuff started.. or maybe he's just lurking..

croten

It was and totally made up for the other mailbag episodes, although the fire axe was amazing..

It's fine.. we only lost croten.. who already left the thread when the avatar war stuff started.. or maybe he's just lurking..

I don't post for 30 mins and people think I left. Ha, pathetic fools. I will never leave.

sjay1994

(Waits for it...)

Thank you for being responsible for what is possibly the greatest moment on the channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom