• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
r0aPcx9.gif

CHOSEN ONE!!!!!!!!!!

IM COMING!

I think the only LPer popular enough to warrant having an actual cameo is Pewdiepie and that makes me sad.

Except for 13 year olds, no one likes Pewdiepie. They will probably rip on how someone who makes dumb voices and screams in front of a camera can have that many subs and make so much money from youtube.

Except for 13 year olds, no one likes Pewdiepie. They will probably rip on how someone who makes dumb voices and screams in front of a camera can have that many subs and make so much money from youtube.

Cartman sees how popular he is and they start their own lets play channel, but Pewds comes to South Park to shut it down

Anung

Un Rama

I don't like Pewdiepie's humour or material but you can't argue he doesn't have a loyal audience and he as at least passionate in some way about what he's doing. Also even though he does make a lot of money he also donates a lot to charity so even though I think he's shit he isn't totally without merit. Genuine question have TBFP tried to do anything for charity?

Alfebit

Banned
I don't like Pewdiepie's humour or material but you can't argue he doesn't have a loyal audience and he as at least passionate in some way about what he's doing. Also even though he does make a lot of money he also donates a lot to charity so even though I think he's shit he isn't totally without merit. Genuine question have TBFP tried to do anything for charity?

Of course. He's a really nice polite guy, but I just don't understand his humor. It's nice to here he's stopped with the rape jokes.

How about we just let people enjoy what they want to enjoy?

I enjoy the Zaibatsu so I watch them, I enjoy TB so I watch him. I don't care for Pewdiepie or DSP's brand of entertainment so I don't watch them.

No need to insult people over it.

Zenfalcia

Of course. He's a really nice polite guy, but I just don't understand his humor. It's nice to here he's stopped with the rape jokes.

He is, which is another reason why he has such a giant fan base. His humour is very easy for everyone to enjoy, you don't have to know all the inside jokes to watch his videos. It's very.. surface? Idk if that's the right term.

Thanks based retsuprae!

Jman014

How about we just let people enjoy what they want to enjoy?

I enjoy the Zaibatsu so I watch them, I enjoy TB so I watch him. I don't care for Pewdiepie or DSP's brand of entertainment so I don't watch them.

No need to insult people over it.

Yeah I watch stuff belonging to the Best Friends and TB. Pewdiepie and DSP aren't my thing either.

Alfebit

Banned
I don't even think he's THAT bad. I find the people who rip off his style even more offensive

Yeah. I don't hate his videos or him at all, I just don't get the humor. But to each his own, and if those 32 million people want to watch his videos who am I to judge.

ultimax

Yeah. I don't hate his videos or him at all, I just don't get the humor. But to each his own, and if those 32 million people want to watch his videos who am I to judge.
His videos aren't for me either, but I can understand why some people may like it. Like I said, the ones who just flat out copy him are much worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom