• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
P1 and P2 IS occupy the same canon as Shin Megami Tensei if... which was already an alternate continuity from SMT 1 and 2.

The multiverse is really weird.
Will we ever get a fan translation of IF? I really want to play it for some reason.
yeah a bad joke about how Atlus refuses to acknowledge them oh well I'll try harder next time. But for real, Yaoi it is
Akky wasn't into me, he only cares about training for the next fight
This sounds like the best.

Well i like opening new game systems one of my fondest memories was opening my Gamecube.
Also the GameCube is the best system IMO.
Shit was awesome

Gamecube was my favorite opening as well, since my brothers and I were all old enough at that point to actually, you know, be aware of things, and we played Smash Bros literally all goddamn day.

Wii was a ton of fun, but it took a backseat to my brother getting everyone airsoft guns so we shot each other for like three hours before even caring about the system.

Shit, that's pretty clever.

The initial update takes forever

My brothers both got Wii U's for Christmas for their kids and them, and I warned them to do the same since they all want to play Smash with their kids before coming over, and they were like "Why would I do that?" I honestly don't know if they actually are going to do it, but it would be pretty funny if they couldn't play because of it.

I remember getting a PS2 like a year after it came out on my brother's birthday and the only games we got were Maximo and Evergrace.

I didn't like Maximo and loved Evergrace.

Alfebit

Banned
Now that they entered the 21 century, they can make sure their infrastructures are fine too!

Coincidentally, my PS4 is updating right now. Yippee.

Dat stability
UncomfortableLeadingAtlanticblackgoby.gif

Did you hold the Z button to get the toy/kid version?

This I did.

Did you also plug in four controllers and hold Z on each of them?

This I've never heard of.

Seeing as Pat mentioned it on the podcast and I bought it during GOG's sale (last thread now?) and I decided I needed a change of pace from Persona Q after delving 20 hours in to it, I started playing Shadowrun: Dragonfall. Holy fuck is this amazing. I don't think I've been this immersed in a world in a quite a while. The characters are really good and I've enjoyed talking to them in the hub. Glory is rad, Eiger is also rad, Dietrich is also rad and Blitz is okay.
Not exactly sure how far in I am but
I'm still raising money for Alice and I'e got about 46k of the 50k that is needed. But I've been doing people's sidequest. I just did Eiger's and that was really awesome (music and everything) and I'm going to do Glory's next because this Harrow guy sounds like a right dick.

This game is scratching an itch I've had since I was younger and never quite got fulfilled. I'm just happy I've discovered something like this exists. I might play Shadowrun Returns afterwards. I know it hasn't got as good of a campaign (and that's why I went for Dragonfall DC seeing as it is standalone), but I should at least try it out.

This game is scratching an itch I've had since I was younger and never quite got fulfilled. I'm just happy I've discovered something like this exists. I might play Shadowrun Returns afterwards. I know it hasn't got as good of a campaign (and that's why I went for Dragonfall DC seeing as it is standalone), but I should at least try it out.

The original didn't do much for me. I should have gotten Dragonfall...

I liked the mechanics, but the story and characters kinda suck in the original.

Seeing as Pat mentioned it on the podcast and I bought it during GOG's sale (last thread now?) and I decided I needed a change of pace from Persona Q after delving 20 hours in to it, I started playing Shadowrun: Dragonfall. Holy fuck is this amazing. I don't think I've been this immersed in a world in a quite a while. The characters are really good and I've enjoyed talking to them in the hub. Glory is rad, Eiger is also rad, Dietrich is also rad and Blitz is okay.
I'm still raising money for Alice and I'e got about 46k of the 50k that is needed. But I've been doing people's sidequest. I just did Eiger's and that was really awesome (music and everything) and I'm going to do Glory's next because this Harrow guy sounds like a right dick.

That's what I like to hear. Can't wait to start up Dragonfall.

Zenfalcia

Oh wow, that's pretty cool. Video for other dumb people like me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctYQ08gxkqA

Damn.. that's pretty sick! I almost wish there were similar things in the newer consoles.. Like holding down buttons for small easter eggs...

The original didn't do much for me. I should have gotten Dragonfall...

I liked the mechanics, but the story and characters kinda suck in the original.

It'll go on sale in the winter sale, you can try to pick it up then.

Awesome, I'm definitely going to check it out.

This is what I have been eyeing. I doubt this will be hard to find since the Wii U is not a console that is super high demand...

8569008_sa.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

Did the best friends review Super Mario 3D World?

Zenfalcia

"I was pluggin a third powerbar tha fuck into tha same daisy chain just now before I looked at what tha fuck tha fuck I was bustin. What tha hell."

SUPA BEST PLAYAS YEAH

Check the url and the whole everything else

It took me a bit to realize Pat isn't actually talking that way on twitter.. I wish he did though because i'm dying.

New avatar time.. Should i go really lewd or semi lewd.. hmm.. the realest questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom