• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waifu wars were funny for the first few threads as no one here thankfully took it seriously and we were just fucking around. At this point, I'd rather just avoid that stuff.

Golden content? Worse than Labrys' storyline, better than the rest. Arena, I mean. Haven't played Ultimax yet..
It got old awhile ago. A handful of people run with it for a bit too long.

Thanks for the opinions on Golden. Been curious about it.
To be fair Ultimax endings for all the P4 cast is pretty great considering everything else.
I'm honestly not that far yet. Maybe I should get farther.

Don't get me wrong, I still think Golden is great. It has some good extras as well and the gameplay streamlining really makes the game a more smooth experience. It's just that most of the extra content can get atrocious. Also Marie is a bad character, but you've probably heard that a billion times already.

I love the fact that they took out that god awful unlock system.

Don't get me wrong, I still think Golden is great. It has some good extras as well and the gameplay streamlining really makes the game a more smooth experience. It's just that most of the extra content can get atrocious. Marie is a bad character, but you've probably heard that a billion times already.
Poor additions like what you've mentioned drive me nuts. (Marie I sorta unironically enjoy in Ultimax, though maybe it's just her moveset.)

I also don't think I could ever replay P3/4. Everytime I think of replaying P4, I find myself just wanting to reread JoJo Part 4.

ultimax

Poor additions like what you've mentioned drive me nuts. (Marie I sorta unironically enjoy in Ultimax, though maybe it's just her moveset.)

I also don't think I could ever replay P3/4. Everytime I think of replaying P4, I find myself just wanting to reread JoJo Part 4.

I like Marie's character design, but everything else about her is the worst.

her big boss eyepatch in ultimax is the hypest tho

The main issue with Marie is that her S-Link is a poorer version of one that already existed in the OG P4, her design is a mishmash of different shit in the hopes that one part of it might grab the player, her addition to the story is completely unnecessary and the entire character just feels forced into the game. She doesn't blend into the story well.
In Ultimax, you mean?
No golden

I just realized, this will be our first Christmas together

giphy.gif

How sweet. You guys are pretty cool.

Soon it would be the OT anniversary!

I wish I was there in the beginning.

It's gonna be even crazier when it becomes the birthday of these threads of when OT1 was posted.

You beat me ;~;
I posted once on OT1's page 3, MUAHAHAAH

Happy_sailor_moon.gif

We've come far, even if you weren't here from the beginning, there will be new memories to be made together!

Squishy3

Dota crack is so weird. Because at some point you do step out of it but then a new patch or a hero or something comes out and you get sucked right back in and before you know it you've added another 100 hours to your 500+ hours of playtime.

I'm currently sitting at 940 hours played, but the steam counter isn't accurate and I think at some point it got reset too.

Dota crack is so weird. Because at some point you do step out of it but then a new patch or a hero or something comes out and you get sucked right back in and before you know it you've added another 100 hours to your 500+ hours of playtime.

I'm too stupid to play games like that. My brain can't handle all the action and clicking.

When I tried, people yelled at me, instead of helping, and I had no friends who played, so that was the end of that.

I'm currently sitting at 940 hours played, but the steam counter isn't accurate and I think at some point it got reset too.
I never get bored. Cause I'm always learning something new, like right now I'm learning how to be a filthy techies player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom