• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually an elaborate drug ring transaction-to-be. The sellers put up that listing, and the buyers buy the game and send them all that money legally, then the drug dealers will drop off the goods in various hot spots. Notice their name- Good Morning America, sounds like crack or ecstasy to me.

It's probably Pat selling his crack by the truck load.
Is that.....is that a real thing?
Jeeez

ultimax

This is actually an elaborate drug ring transaction-to-be. The sellers put up that listing, and the buyers buy the game and send them all that money legally, then the drug dealers will drop off the goods in various hot spots. Notice their name- Good Morning America, sounds like crack or ecstasy to me.

I like how the crack dealer is also selling Kamen Rider keychains and Free! cosplay
You love it though. It might not even be anything good, you don't know.

WHAT IF THO

I just love the surprise part. I doesnt really matter if i get useless shit, its just a dumb/fun thing. But if its Madoka themed it cant be THAT bad right?.....right?
:(

I like how the crack dealer is also selling Kamen Rider keychains and Free! cosplay
WHAT IF THO

I just love the surprise part. I doesnt really matter if i get useless shit, its just a dumb/fun thing. But if its Madoka themed it cant be THAT bad right?.....right?
;~; I want those...

But you have to wait inorder to open it... I like in conventions you could just open it right away. Online sucks.

Zenfalcia

WHAT IF THO

How much is it? The worst case scenerio is you get a sick bag? maybe? or a nice cardboard box..

What if it's just a kyubei plush that talks?

I am getting $200 from my mother for christmas
a shit ton of housework

Its fine

It is fine. Then you need extra money for smash and all the other amazing wii u titles.

See, that's the shit my cousins should have been doing.

But nah, his stupid ass decides that hes gonna fall for the most obvious set up in the history of known man, and get his ass arrested.

How much is it? The worst case scenerio is you get a sick bag? maybe? or a nice cardboard box..

It is fine. Then you need extra money for smash and all the other amazing wii u titles.

I will start my new job in January. Its all good brotha

ultimax

;~; I want those...

But you have to wait inorder to open it... I like in conventions you could just open it right away. Online sucks.
Yeah, but i dont see myself going to any cons in the near future, so this is the best i'll get. I wish i could go to one. I dont mind waiting that much.

They cost 100 dollars without the promotion. When it gets on sale it will be 35 dollars and then add the shipping cost.

That would be the best thing ever

I am sitting in this long evening class waiting to give a presentation and I'm on the verge of passing out. God, let this week be over and let me play some games.

Zenfalcia

I will start my new job in January. Its all good brotha
Sounds great. You'll be raking in all the dough and making that cash money.

They cost 100 dollars without the promotion. When it gets on sale it will be 35 dollars and then add the shipping cost.

100 smackaroos? Damn.. it must have some great stuff in it or people would be pissed off if they get terrible things.

You could form a contract, have a wish come true, and become a magical girl.

Yeah those bags are pretty worth it. You might even get the Aniplex Blurays! The things in the bag are usually worth a whole lot more than the price you paid, so its always worth it. Since they are usually $100, Its the best deal.

Awww man I can't be tempted...

edit: This one looks pretty good too...

ultimax

Sounds great. You'll be raking in all the dough and making that cash money.

100 smackaroos? Damn.. it must have some great stuff in it or people would be pissed off if they get terrible things.

You could form a contract, have a wish come true, and become a magical girl.
Are you an incubator?
Yeah those bags are pretty worth it. You might even get the Aniplex Blurays! The things in the bag are usually worth a whole lot more than the price you paid, so its always worth it. Since they are usually $100, Its the best deal.

If i ended up getting the blu rays id probably shit myself in excitement

Zenfalcia

edit: This one looks pretty good too...
don't do it man! Once you start you'll never go back! Think of your wallet and steam sales!

Are you an incubator?

Shhhh...

So Super Mario 3D World is quite good?

tumblr_mvze3mpzZB1qekrqxo1_500.gif

PQ spoilers I guess?
PQ ships the MCs in the main plot. Either Atlus has gone full fanboy on us all or it is a commentary on the absurdness of shipping video game characters.
I'm just salty that I got paired with Akihiko instead of Kanji :(

Zenfalcia

So, i just listened to the TBF song.. It's pretty good.. but the lack of lyrics.. isn't great.. like 3 minutes of quint sucking just like duck isn't too great... nether is jason..

1 and 2 are definitely canon.

Someone Made In Heavened the world
so they are technicly still canon

yeah a bad joke about how Atlus refuses to acknowledge them oh well I'll try harder next time. But for real, Yaoi it is
Akky wasn't into me, he only cares about training for the next fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom