• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
It took me a bit to realize Pat isn't actually talking that way on twitter.. I wish he did though because i'm dying.

New avatar time.. Should i go really lewd or semi lewd.. hmm.. the realest questions.

Bannable lewd. Show those mods you don't give a fuck.

Alfebit

Banned
Sure.

I do have a Manservice Avatar.. but i thought it'd be too much for neogaf..

Asuna?

frogout3.gif

At some point the Zaibatsu is going to put out a video of a penis pushed into the lens of a camera and then Zen is going to make that his avatar.

Squishy3

I was going to send Woolie the Eddie Rath Naruto CD, but I kept putting it off and then before I knew it the mailbag was over.

He's been changing it everyday. Even when he has an amazing one.

I started out changing it less frequently, but I couldn't control myself, and made too much shit.

Now it's a part of my daily routine.

Draw a rad tattoo on his arm, that counts as a change

Hmm...I do like this idea, and also I don't know how my current crop will work...

EDIT - Now looking at it, this shit ain't going to work. Back to Amour Claus Remastered.

Zenfalcia

I started out changing it less frequently, but I couldn't control myself, and made too much shit.

Now it's a part of my daily routine.

Hmm...I do like this idea, and also I don't know how my current crop will work...

I know the feeling.. So many great avatars, so little time..

It's.. not great but oh well..

ultimax

It took me a bit to realize Pat isn't actually talking that way on twitter.. I wish he did though because i'm dying.

New avatar time.. Should i go really lewd or semi lewd.. hmm.. the realest questions.

10/10

i kinda wanna see your avatar collection lol

Xux

Man, I picked up Wario Land 4 in that Black Friday e-shop sale. What a weird game. It's like the Killer 7 of Mario games. It's amazing. There are collectable CDs with interpretive art songs and everything.

Squishy3

Man, I picked up Wario Land 4 in that Black Friday e-shop sale. What a weird game. It's like the Killer 7 of Mario games. It's amazing. There are collectable CDs with interpretive art songs and everything.
The Wario Land series is weird. Wario Land 3 has an extremely in-depth golf game inside of itself.

Laptop died, probably going to be on overall less than usual because of it.
That's unfortunate. Hope something comes along and you can fix it/get a new one
Make sure you collect everything except one thing and finish the game, then collect the one thing and finish the game again
Uhhh... Do you really?

Also i actually should sleep.. night..
Night Zen

Hm..you have a point. it may be too lewd for me to handle
"A NeoGAf Poster know as Abluebeats was found dead this morning due to massive blood loss from what experts are calling the world record nosebleed.

Consent from his immediate family to put this in the Guinness world records, is in progress."

ultimax

"A NeoGAf Poster know as Abluebeats was found dead this morning due to massive blood loss from what experts are calling the world record nosebleed.

Consent from his immediate family to put this in the Guinness world records, is in progress."

result.jpg

Never forget me, frienders

Squishy3

Oof, the next episode of The Evil Within is going to be rough.

Speaking as someone who struggled with the part that's going up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom