• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about that

painwheel_by_ray_kbys-d5cd0ap.jpg
You guys should try and not be wrong next time

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I need more PS3 shmups. Have Raiden IV, Mamorukun Curse!, and Under Defeat HD, need moooooore. Hope UFO Interactive bring Caladrius Blaze over. That game looks great.

Ubi is probably the most convenient dev to work for in Toronto. I also prefer the ubi open world forumla oposed to say the rockstar/ bethesda methods.

Also, on a side note... my friends prof works at ubi and did work on far cry 4 and on R6 Seige.

After Unity, all his students went up to him and said "yo, will FC4 be shit?"

And he apparently said "No.... if it turns out shit, I will refund you if you bought it"
Wow that's pretty cool. It must be pretty time consuming to be both a prof and working on a game.

There are a couple of noteable devs that are located in the DFW area of Texas. I would wanna do QA for 3D realms or Gearbox as some of their games are like boxes of Chocolates. I wouldn't dare wanna work with *shudders* Zynga
Hard to choose, two great flavors, I couldn't do without either. But Kanji's moves are cooler imo.
I really love these new age grapplers tho, I hope they keep catching on.
I hope Xrd has some cool grapplers. I haven't been checking it out. Hopfully some cool ones.

Business.

I was originally a film major but that was a stupid stupid idea. We all can't follow our dreams. Business is pretty versatile.

Edit: I have been working hard these few weeks but the struggling in the first few weeks really hurt me. Also contemplating if life was worth living for two weeks didn't help.
We may not be able to follow out dreams but that does not mean we have to give up on them. It is cliched and corny as all hell but if you are passionate about something be passionate. It can't always take top priority and life can get it the way but we all need something that we can put those feelings into. My current occupation was not my first choice but I see it as a stepping stone. Eventually I will make it to where I want to be and it will have been because of all the steps I have taken. This course is another step on your way.

I know I've said stuff like this before semi unsolicited but I am just trying to offer words of encouragement because I never got them. I can shut up at any time

Ok now I'm going to bed for real.

I got banned on GAF once because when someone said they wanted to be with Erica from Catherine, I just jokingly said
it's a trap

Left the thread.... and got banned for being transphobic :/

So yeah... on some thin fucking ice
Sorry to hear that... In the context, I guess that would be both a spoiler and uncaring for the person's feelings.

I think my "joke" is OK in this thread since it was from a Zaibatsu video and is somewhat funny as a reference to the comeback.

sjay1994

Sorry to hear that... In the context, I guess that would be both a spoiler and uncaring for the person's feelings.

I think my "joke" is OK in this thread since it was from a Zaibatsu video.

I spoiler tagged it. I never meant to offend anyone either.

I left the thread after that post... when I looked back, I saw a bunch of posts suggesting I change it.

I didn't know :/

Just her basically being a Jojo character makes up for it. I'm gonna have to wait awhile for this anvil to come out so I can box in Skullgirls.

Lol, that game has such a big character pool to pull from...
but when's Beowolf already though? I need to see how that dude plays, before I run into the lab with Cerebella and sacrifice like 20 hours of my life to the combo gods.

Shackzam

Lol, that game has such a big character pool to pull from...
but when's Beowolf already though? I need to see how that dude plays, before I run into the lab with Cerebella and sacrifice like 20 hours of my life to the combo gods.

He's got a good amount of his stuff in the beta right now, he only has one super, but he's a really interesting character. He's turning out to be a lot more interesting character then I though he was gonna be.
I'll buy skullgirls when it comes to PS4
Just buy all of the versions. Skullgirls deserves it.

Best SG character, you talking bout Fortune right?

yeah, you better be talking bout Ms Fortune

Joe always bringing the truth.

I was really hype for Eliza when she was getting started, but when I found out she was a bratty princess type alot of the coolness went away for me :(

Shackzam

Joe always bringing the truth.

I was really hype for Eliza when she was getting started, but when I found out she was a bratty princess type alot of the coolness went away for me :(

Nah, she has more of a Dio type of confidence to her. She just knows she's that fucking powerful and knows how to flaunt it.

I become a glasses pleb.
What are you talking about? Glasses are the master race!
Our eyes just suck/
My main complaint, 8 episodes in, is that SPOILERS
Koko is as occasionally the bitchiest, most meanhearted person ever. I dont want to judge till i finish the whow though.
You love her tho.
Sure she has flaws, but its endearing. at least to me.
How about that cult trip tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom