• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
oh yea hes a dead man
the extra stuff was the best part
he didnt like the costumes or the extra time spent with the characters with extra events?

I think he was talking about the character interactions. I'm not sure, I didn't read too much of his critiquing since I plan to play it once I get through P3.

BossRush

Guys i need help trying to find a cheap PS3 I want to play xrd and other games, but buying a PS3 would take almost all my money, and I don't work a lot for the next two weeks. I guess I could just wait though. Idk

I was planning on sleeping after clearing a floor in Persona Q, now it's several hours later and I've almost 100% two floors. The DLC Personas really help.

Okingjrr

Today's Woolie-Senpai's birthday!
The Woolie Hole grows deeper and danker.

What time is it by Magaradyne?
It was 9:22 AM at the time of your message.

I was reading the thread in bed not 5 minutes before Pat came in... I would've gotten up had I read for a little longer. :(

I believe he's Dutch.

PuhnWwU.png

That's my obscure drive by post for tonight. Goodnight!

360pages

To be fair DOA at least had the decency to make her 18. A lot of others would have just put her in at a lower age.

I also need to get ready for class.

To be fair DOA at least had the decency to make her 18. A lot of others would have just put her in at a lower age.

Didn't some of the older games have a cast that was so young that they had to hide their ages when they brought the game overseas?

croten

That isn't much better, fuck if she was underage then pedophiles wouldn't have any excuses.

360pages

I'm honestly surprised that a lot of you can't believe she's 18. Considering I know woman in their 20's who are both shorter and act even less mature

croten

I'm honestly surprised that a lot of you can't believe she's 18. Considering I know woman in their 20's who are both shorter and act even less mature

The Difference is one is reality, and the other is a game in which the character's are catered to peoples fetishes

360pages

The Difference is one is reality, and the other is a game in which the character's are catered to peoples fetishes

Well this could start a whole new discussion about our media and even violence and if they should or shouldn't be protrayed.

I honestly don't care about Marie,

That isn't much better, fuck if she was underage then pedophiles wouldn't have any excuses.

What are you guys talking about? She's a thousand year old dragon, not an 18 year old girl!

We don't have to get into reality or whatever, but we all fucking know that she was very obviously made to appeal to a very specific subset of people. I know people who are similar to her too, but that doesn't change the idea that went into her design, and while I personally have no actual problem with it, it's very easy to see why people would get creeped out by it and it's very hard to actually judge them for thinking that way.

You know what's extra fucked up? The way DOA is sexualizing Tengu. Tengu are to be feared and respected, not jerked off to. Fucking Japan not even respecting their own culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom