• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You love her tho.
Sure she has flaws, but its endearing. at least to me.
How about that cult trip tho?
Her being
physically agressive with pink hair girl is actually really gross. If she was a real person I think id dislike her pretty heavily.

I dunno if this will change as i watch more. I'll update in a few days maybe.

Her being
physically agressive with pink hair girl is actually really gross. If she was a real person I think id dislike her pretty heavily.

I dunno if this will change as i watch more. I'll update in a few days maybe.

Yeah that was the only thing I had a problem with when I was watching, but I understand why the author did so later in the story.

The setups for the next scenes were so perfectly crafted.

Alfebit

Banned
So Evil Within just got a 1gb update on console and I might be crazy but the frame rate feels a lot more consistent now.

Meanwhile, Far Cry 4 is getting updates to remove features. Ubi pls.

Edit: Oh shit 2 whole pages late. That's what I get for passing out for 2 hours.

ill just leave this here
77DjNkZ.gif

He's got a good amount of his stuff in the beta right now, he only has one super, but he's a really interesting character. He's turning out to be a lot more interesting character then I though he was gonna be.

Just buy all of the versions. Skullgirls deserves it.

I was hoping he was a month away or something, I'm stupid.
Also, playing the ps3 version, so no beta for me sadly.

Joe always bringing the truth.

I was really hype for Eliza when she was getting started, but when I found out she was a bratty princess type alot of the coolness went away for me :(

I was hype for her until I found out that skeloton thing wasn't really a stand :[ [it's more like her true form]

But, she got me to play more and discover the awesomeness that is Cerebella.
Still having serious trouble caring about fighting game stories though. Especially Skullgirls', I'm afraid.

Still having serious trouble caring about fighting game stories though. Especially Skullgirls', I'm afraid.

Cool Tier: Big Band, Squiggly, Ms. Fortune, Valentine, Peacock, Painwheel, Parasoul
Dick Tier: Eliza, Double
Can Go Either Way Depending On You Tier: Cerebella, Fillia
Fukua Tier: Fukua

All you need to know

Cool Tier: Big Band, Squiggly, Ms. Fortune, Valentine, Peacock, Painwheel, Parasoul

All you need to know

I'd say Fukua goes in the cool tier. She has the most unique story by the order of who she faces.

All you need to know

I did two story modes, and if Parasoul is cool tier I don't think I'm doing any more story stuff... sorry.
That creepy sister of hers...

Skullgirls feels like a fap manga wrapped around a really good fighting game sometimes, I got to say.

I did two story modes, and if Parasoul is cool tier I don't think I'm doing any more story stuff... sorry.

Skullgirls feels like a fap manga wrapped around a really good fighting game sometimes, I got to say.

Parasoul is the worst of the cool tier. Big Band is one of the best. It goes from that order

When you played as much SG as me, you tend not to notice the lewd designs.

I felt like you did and then I played Peacock and I changed my mind.

us frienders have developed an immunity to lewdness over the years
youll get use to it
or be dragged down into the woolie hole
thats what happened to the last guy

I'd say Fukua goes in the cool tier. She has the most unique story by the order of who she faces.

I meant cool in the sense of they can be considered "on the good side" or not evil. Wait what's creepy about umbrella? The poke at the beginning?

Xe4

Banned
Just finished The Plague Dogs, and now I can't sleep : (

plague-dogs-austin-film-society-marchesa-martin-rosen.jpg

The movie is fantastic and I can't recommend it enough. Be aware though, if you love animals, shits gonna be rough.

Now to watch The Wings of Honneamise to hopefully raise my spirits.

demidar

Just finished The Plague Dogs, and now I can't sleep : (

plague-dogs-austin-film-society-marchesa-martin-rosen.jpg

The movie is fantastic and I can't recommend it enough. Be aware though, if you love animals, shits gonna be rough.

Now to watch The Wings of Honneamise to hopefully raise my spirits.

Does it tell the story of Plague of Gripes' dogs?

I meant cool in the sense of they can be considered "on the good side" or not evil. Wait what's creepy about umbrella? The poke at the beginning?

Not just the poke, but that her sister reacts to it. ugh, Skullgirls, why you written so weird?

Parasoul is the worst of the cool tier. Big Band is one of the best. It goes from that order

When you played as much SG as me, you tend not to notice the lewd designs.

I've gotten past the designs, but every run in I've had with the lore or story has been a real turn off for me.
But, I've had a hard time caring about story modes recently in fighting games anyways so it's fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom