• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

I really don't like the spider ladies one hit kill. Even with a lot of checkpoints it seems cheap with the letterboxing and just makes it seem like they don't know how to give her interesting attack/ hard attacks to avoid.

Mrfraudwil confirmed
tumblr_inline_ne6axaHDL91r52piw.gif
jk, i cant wait to yell kamina quotes in between matches
Why? Do you want to hear me sing poorly again? Because I'm going to be singing poorly.

Between every match it's just gonna be Gurren Lagann quotes and bad singing huh?

What, is someone Smashing right now?

I need something to do while I'm washing clothes, and Cutler is never going to throw a Cutler today, so I'm down.

I need something to do while I'm washing clothes, and Cutler is never going to throw a Cutler today, so I'm down.

This game is awful, I don't even know why its still on my TV. I don't even know why I expected a decent Thursday night game. It never happens.

I'll be on but before I do that,I have a 35 dollar estore card that was gifted to me I want to redeem and use.

Quick, recommend a good eshop game!

Why can't I find my Gamepad charger? My life is spiraling out of control.
This game is awful, I don't even know why its still on my TV. I don't even know why I expected a decent Thursday night game. It never happens.

I turned it on for hilarity, yet nothing happened. Disappointing.

Zenfalcia

Straw poll up for which song plus other that best gaf will sing. Quote to reveal. I trust you guys to not rig the votes or even post it to other sites or it'll ruin the whole thing.

Zenfalcia

Voted. Hoped for the best.

We are all of bestGAF

Voted for the one true answer.

I'm going to give it a day or two so everyone can vote. I'll post it a few times per day.

Actually, shouldn't we do another poll of a greater pool of songs?

I was thinking about that too.. We could do both.. there were a few suggestions.. but not enough i guess.. I dunno, i kinda did this on a whim...

Zenfalcia

I'm am all of me would just win anyway. We can't stop the shadow hype

That's only because not everyone has voted yet.. give it a few days.

I'm the only one who voted other...

I wish it didn't show what the actual results were... :l i kinda like google votes or whatever rather than straw polls..

I'm cool with both, but I don't have free time until a ~week from today.

Same for me... Might as well start the vote early. We could do another vote for a festive song to do after or while we edit this one together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom