• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

You could ask for suggestions via PM and just leave that open for a good while. Then in like a week we can do the vote to choose a song. Maybe even do a second round of voting for the top 3 from that.

I could, but I kinda like having everyone suggesting on the thread, but it'll keep it cleaner and less flooded.

Just learned I am getting 2 B-s. I got two more classes left.

I really struggled this term so this news makes me happy. I just need two C-s and I pass all my classes for the term.

Wish me the best guys.

Zenfalcia

Just learned I am getting 2 B-s. I got two more classes left.

I really struggled this term so this news makes me happy. I just need two C-s and I pass all my classes for the term.

Wish me the best guys.
You can do the thing. Press the x x x and the y y y. Get those SSS combos! Go for the pure platinum!

Edit: In other news.. i found art moot, from 4chan, drew... man.. it's not great. I guess it's supposed to be the joke.. but still..

Shackzam

Thanks for the love Frienders :*)

I believe in you. Fight for those C's.
tumblr_mwlej5TFJJ1sla1zxo1_500.gif

Zenfalcia

Now I am kinda embarrassed :/

Why did I pick this term to have an existential crisis

Why be embarrassed? It could've happened in any term or any time and still not be great.

edit: Rip in peace mobile frienders and also bad internet frienders

edit2: I guess new avatar time.. right before I sleep..

Squishy3

Why be embarrassed? It could've happened in any term or any time and still not be great.

edit: Rip in peace mobile frienders and also bad internet frienders

edit2: I guess new avatar time.. right before I sleep..
This is why you turn off images on mobile in GAF settings

you have the best timing for things, i swear

I don't know what's going on, but I felt my ippo senses tingling and had to see.

Also, between being busy with
completely ignoring
school stuff I've finally been watching things on my laptop again. It feels so good finally being able to watch 1080p and see how much better it looks compared to 720 and lower on a laptop. Also, Aldnoah Zero is pretty good.

It looks like he punch himself in the face
Which is how this match should have gone down.

It was such a good match though. Rising in general was just so amazing.

mike0dude

How come I can't get a figure of Bayonetta 2 , or better a Figure of her costume from 1 with the hair from 2, hell why wasn't that a costume choice in 2!
Screw character design balance.

I just had a realization that besides the games I'm getting this month, stuff that I've yet to play in my backlog means I have a shit load of games to get through this month before next semester starts.

Shadow of Mordor
Deadly Premonition
Witcher 2 (backlog, and preparing for 3 next year)
Betrayer (backlog)
Captain Toad
Transistor
Guilty Gear Xrd (Story mode, primarily)
Red Faction Guerrilla (backlog)
Just Cause 2 (backlog)
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Wolfenstein: The New Order

And then occasionally playing BOI Rebirth and Titanfall on the side.

Focusing on school really sets you back on games you could have played a while ago. It's weird, but kind of exciting. Let's see how much of this list I can get through in the next month.

I just had a realization that besides the games I'm getting this month, stuff that I've yet to play in my backlog means I have a shit load of games to get through this month before next semester starts.

Shadow of Mordor
Deadly Premonition
Witcher 2 (backlog, and preparing for 3 next year)
Betrayer (backlog)
Captain Toad
Transistor
Guilty Gear Xrd (Story mode, primarily)
Red Faction Guerrilla (backlog)
Just Cause 2 (backlog)
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Wolfenstein: The New Order

And then occasionally playing BOI Rebirth and Titanfall on the side.

Focusing on school really sets you back on games you could have played a while ago. It's weird, but kind of exciting. Let's see how much of this list I can get through in the next month.
Focus on the games you can blast through first.

I've found out that the Devi May Cry anime apparently has this hype theme.
I can relate, and I think I'll do the same.

Persona 2: IS, Dustforce, Smash U, Lumines on Vita, Dragon's Dogma, Planetscape: Torment, probably more.

How come I can't get a figure of Bayonetta 2 , or better a Figure of her costume from 1 with the hair from 2, hell why wasn't that a costume choice in 2!
Screw character design balance.
I'm sure out there is a custom figure someone made that has that. I heard you can make your own by using garage kits, but that takes too much work and is only for the hardcore fans to make custom figurines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom