• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Me too, I thought I had done something bad by talking about Custom Robo.

Custom robo was a fun game.. i kinda wish i still had it.. oh well.

Yep, first run. But I played P4 three times before P3, so I knew the quests would probably be very bad.

Oh.. but you missed those anime cut scenes! You should've played fes..

I smell another Best gaf sings!
We havent even set up a poll.. might as well see what people want to sing.. :/ is goodwil still around?

sjay1994

Fucking nuke this thread all to hell.

giphy.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mat-triX

I asked this on the Ninja Gaiden Razors Edge sale thread, but i figure some of you guys may know better (character action fans an all):

"I have a question regarding NG3 and the series. I have all 3 games: Ninja Gaiden Sigma for ps3, Ninja Gaiden II for 360, and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge for Wii U. I have yet to play any of them.

Should I play them Chronologically (1-2-3) or
play 3 (razor edge) first, than go back and play 1 and 2?"

Wait, isnt that the point of being shadow? why is a good route even in there lol

So you can team up with Sanic and fight the bad guys. Its some pretty interesting lore and a unique take on shadow. The evil route gets a little too edgey even for me sometimes. I can't handle all the amazing shadow angst.

360pages

I asked this on the Ninja Gaiden Razors Edge sale thread, but i figure some of you guys may know better (character action fans an all):

"I have a question regarding NG3 and the series. I have all 3 games: Ninja Gaiden Sigma for ps3, Ninja Gaiden II for 360, and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge for Wii U. I have yet to play any of them.

I'd say play 1 2 and then 3

Razor's edge is an imbalanced mess of a game, and only fun on hard and lower.

Ninja Gaiden 1 is a very different game compared to 2 and 3. Much slower by comparison and less enemies are sent at you.

2 has more enemies but Ryu takes less damage over all. This is balanced for higher difficulties.

Razor's edge lacks this kind of balanced sending 20-30+ Enemies at you with your shit health and no healing items.

Sigma is a remake of the reboot and a solid game. Go chronologically.

sjay1994

Guys.... you know that episode of South Park where Randy can't stop being sarcastic?

I am like that, but I can't stop talking about shadow.

I see and feel the evil....

I need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom