• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike0dude

Oh man, you're hyping me up!

Tell me how hype Woolie is in person!
He's warm and huge, we talked for a few minutes at comiccon and otakuthon but its mostly been small talk until I left him alone to do his thing.
He sometimes answers my tweets so I got that going for me.
Oh and I told Matt I'd give him a copy of my Custom Robo save file with most of the parts unlocked through Woolie but they still haven't contacted me about that.

Jman014

From this really cute fanart.

As you can see, I also have Asami
and boring Mako.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Ok the book 4 thing was
her showing up. My mistake.

Yeeeeaah, yeah, yeah yeeaaaah.
That fanart is indeed adorable! I'll favorite it.

Zenfalcia

Pretty sure all the people I could meet during winter break I had already maxed their S links or didn't have the requirements to start them. I only reversed Nozomi's once and it leveled up anyway at the end of the event so I guess not?

When did you max your stats? It might explain a lot if you didnt max your stats early.

The fact that comments on TEW posts on the Facebook page have mostly just become weird pics of Pat is very amusing to me.
When did you max your stats? It might explain a lot if you didnt max your stats early.

I pretty much dumped all my time into Academics since I wanted to go out with Mitsuru. Of course, it would have helped if I had known that you can't start her S Link until after that big important thing happens, even if you have Max Academics.

I was mostly making a dumb joke

Mostly
I like giving P4 a lot of shit. its basically tough love.

I know the calendar system prevents it, but P4 would be kinda awesome if it was shorter. P3 has the same issue really. Stretching the characters and plot over such a long period of time is part of why I think the're not perfect.

360pages

I'm still trying to get you all to read Pokémon Adventures...it's not only easily one of the best pokemon Media's outside the games it's actually a really well written shonen series that follows JoJo arc. (A new protagonist for each arc)

sjay1994

So he's more that I thought, but less than I hoped?

:D

Might as well go into detail

I got them all to sign a copy of Bayonetta,

DS6VoH4.jpg

Woolie was really chill, serenaded me with fly me to the moon, I thanked him for the podcast he said no problem

Liam was really easy to talk to, I told him that I couldn't really enjoy Bayo because of the PS3 problems, he told me that sucked, and was overall really nice. Also, his grip is surprisingly strong

Matt was also really nice. Really sincere and he and I chatted about Superman for a bit, since I apologized that I enjoyed the superman quick look. Really nice

Pat, before saying hello looked at the copy of Bayo and said "dude, get a better version"

Pat was perfect.

croten

I'm still trying to get you all to read Pokémon Adventures...it's not only easily one of the best pokemon Media's outside the games it's actually a really well written shonen series that follows JoJo arc. (A new protagonist for each arc)

But it's Pokemon. I don't give a shit.

ultimax

I know the calendar system prevents it, but P4 would be kinda awesome if it was shorter. P3 has the same issue really. Stretching the characters and plot over such a long period of time is part of why I think the're not perfect.

I'm not really the biggest fan of the calendar either, but i think it way better paced in P3 than P4.

That being said, P2 da bess.

I can't wait to see what P5 is like, theres gonna be too many feels for me to handle

Zenfalcia

I read it! Years ago..

360pages

But it's Pokemon. I don't give a shit.

The characters are better than the characters from GL (Not that that's hard to do) Simply because of how they grow and evolve.

But you probably wouldn't like it since it's a long runner like JoJo (It started in the 90 and it's still going)

croten

The characters are better than the characters from GL (Not that that's hard to do) Simply because of how they grow and evolve.

But you probably wouldn't like it since it's a long runner like JoJo (It started in the 90 and it's still going)

I won't like it because it's Pokemon

Squishy3

Is Ash a Pokemon Champion yet? No? I don't give a fucking shit.

I GAVE UP THE SECOND TIME HE FUCKING FOUGHT THE ELITE FOUR AND LOST

oh, you're talking about the manga

whatever, i still don't care

Zenfalcia

I pretty much dumped all my time into Academics since I wanted to go out with Mitsuru. Of course, it would have helped if I had known that you can't start her S Link until after that big important thing happens, even if you have Max Academics.

You made some pretty big mistakes.. yeah.. other stats are very important too.. never forget those other stats.. so you plan on replaying it? Try to finish all of the quests for a special thing ;)
Is Ash a Pokemon Champion yet? No? I don't give a fucking shit.

I GAVE UP THE SECOND TIME HE FUCKING FOUGHT THE ELITE FOUR AND LOST
Ash who? There's no ash in pokemon advantures only cool guy red and blue.

ultimax

I heard it was lewd. I dont know how to feel about that because pokemon

I feel that it worked with P3 since their characterization evolves as you hang out with them on missions.

Junpei
turning from a loser to a rival that is jealous of you to a bro to wanting to become a hero like the MC to a tragic character.
. With Yosuke on the other hand.
Its just him dealing with his shadow all over again.

Liam was really easy to talk to, I told him that I couldn't really enjoy Bayo because of the PS3 problems, he told me that sucked, and was overall really nice. Also, his grip is surprisingly strong

Pat, before saying hello looked at the copy of Bayo and said "dude, get a better version"

Pat was perfect.

Liam's too strong for his own good. It's all that hunting and killing.

Pat sounds like Pat.

It doesn't follow Ash though, it follows Red. Hell Manga gaf actually recommends it.

so watch Pokemans: the origins and be done with it in 2 hours? all right.
I'm just busting your balls because it seems everything you recommend either gets ignored or shat upon

You made some pretty big mistakes.. yeah.. other stats are very important too.. never forget those other stats.. so you plan on replaying it? Try to finish all of the quests for a special thing ;)

I am planning on replaying it as FeMC, after I play P4 again to really appreciate that Tatsumi Port Island section.
Also geez man, I'm gonna have to look up a guide for those quests, because Elizabeth is beyond unhelpful when it comes to those quests.
"Find a blue bottlecap. You can probably find one on 8/23. Don't know where though, you figure it out, sucker."

mike0dude

DS6VoH4.jpg

Woolie was really chill, serenaded me with fly me to the moon, I thanked him for the podcast he said no problem

Matt was also really nice. Really sincere and he and I chatted about Superman for a bit, since I apologized that I enjoyed the superman quick look. Really nice

Pat was perfect.
I also have a thing signed from Comiccon Montreal

BTW I also took some pictures of the Fabled MCC panel that only 30 people have seen if you guys are interested.

360pages

I enjoy it because the characters actually grow and learn. Silver being one of them. There are some slow parts, but honestly I find the R/B saga and the D/P saga to be my favorites.

Zenfalcia

I am planning on replaying it as FeMC, after I play P4 again to really appreciate that Tatsumi Port Island section.
Also geez man, I'm gonna have to look up a guide for those quests, because Elizabeth is beyond unhelpful when it comes to those quests.
"Find a blue bottlecap. You can probably find one on 8/23. Don't know where though, you figure it out, sucker."
Were you playing your first run on p3p? Yeah, a guide is very useful for stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom