• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

Fucking hawkman.

Owlman.

And thats ultraman who snorts kryptonite to get stronger

d9aWwle.png

JoJo94

I have discovered the best youtube channel.
It's just finding other anime's JoJo references

Their friend Jerry Biggs has some wacky opinions about the Sega Saturn. There's also a group of Geek Girls, and another guy named Barry that we've seen very little of.

Man I wish anytime I tried to scare people Menacing started floating over my head, and a glowing purple sometimes fart gas aura would appear.

360pages

Even though I finished Shadow the Hedgehog, I blocked all memories of it.

The music saves it. It wouldn't have as much impact if it wasn't there.

Yeah, true. Even if it's less eerie than the original third impact I think that's the point. It's not supposed to be a horrifying moment or anything like that. It's supposed to have a different feel.

Loco4Coco

Just saw the trailer to the new Terminator movie. I don't know how to feel, I really like this series but I have this feeling it's going to be bad.

JoJo94

You'd have to get approximately 28x more fabulous before you achieve that level..

Damni it, I'll work on my poses.

Also...not to make this about Roosterteeth but watched X-ray and Vav to give their own actual shows a try...it's literally just every cartoon I have seen before...(not sure if this was talked about before)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom