• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

Guys guys... made a big dumb purchase.

You are now looking at the [proud?] new owner of a WiiU! I impatiently await my Akumetsu character action game, Platinum.

More seriously, got Smash too. Might be playing with you suckers soon.

I bought a Wii U last month actually, as like an early big Christmas present for myself and the parents, lol.

I'm loving it so far! Getting impatient to buy Bayo 2, but don't have the dosh for it yet. I bought the pack that came with Mario Kart 8 and it's so good. Even the DLC is great for MK8 (dat Mute City).

If you want a dumb purchase, just look at my cross-buy of Shovel Knight! (Well, to be fair, by "dumb" I mean "awesome", and I only really bought one, since I got the 3DS version from backing it! :D )

Zenfalcia

Very possible, but given that Capcom already has a built in system for rereleasing Street Fighter games that makes sense to me. Initial version will be platform/pc exclusive, future ones go full multiplat.
But what would've prompted this decision. I don't get the reasoning behind it.

Alfebit

Banned
Very possible, but given that Capcom already has a built in system for rereleasing Street Fighter games that makes sense to me. Initial version will be platform/pc exclusive, future ones go full multiplat.

That's entirely possible. We'll just have to wait and see.

YdMhU.gif

Btw I think we might be seeing another capcom game. Kobayashi Doesn't work on SF

DMC5 trailer still on track. Believe.
^

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=141753232&postcount=767

We can't know for sure though, hopefully interviews will reveal more about the reasons for, and specifics of it in the future.

Btw I think we might be seeing another capcom game. Kobayashi Doesn't work on SF

I hope so. Street Fighter is cool, but I really wanted to hear about anything but Street Fighter or Resident Evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom