• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=947932
a mosaic of everyones avatars making a picture

I'm on that Poster :)

7UR8wfz.jpg

Xiraiya

Jesus christ, watching the Game Awards video, when Pat was talking about the bald eagle 'murika thing because Matt wasn't there, I had that moment of realizing that I hadn't noticed Matt not being there.

That's twice I've had something like that happen when watching/listening to them.

See Below

BESTGAF SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE:

QUOTE TO PARTICIPATE!

Use a throwaway/private email if you wish to remain anonymous.

I'm a little stupid about Elfster, do we get assigned a person?

When are we planning to give the gifts?

This is all prelim. I'll hammer out the details at home tonight.

Gifts will be exchanged either the 23rd or 24th. Ill decide a final date tonight.

10th is the deadline to register. That gives at the most 2 weeks to figure out a good santa gift. If any other people wish to participate DEC 10 IS THE DEADLINE
Im not changing the deadline, otherwise it wouldn't be fair to the people who want enough time to shop.

The way Elfster works, you can use the names and do a random matching list.

Zenfalcia

Jesus christ, watching the Game Awards video, when Pat was talking about the bald eagle 'murika thing because Matt wasn't there, I had that moment of realizing that I hadn't noticed Matt not being there.

That's twice I've had something like that happen when watching/listening to them.

So that's good or bad?
We can make it out of ahegao pics.

That we can.. but what image? Ahegao images to make an ahegao image?

Doing side missions in Deadly Premonition. I never thought Keith's guitar could ever be obtained as a weapon. Man, there's some gloriously dumb shit in this game that neither Pat or the Giant Bomb guys came across in their playthroughs.

Squishy3

Doing side missions in Deadly Premonition. I never thought Keith's guitar could ever be obtained as a weapon. Man, there's some gloriously dumb shit in this game that neither Pat or the Giant Bomb guys came across in their playthroughs.
For the game I just settle on which OP weapon I want and do the side quests for those. So I did the Quint side quest and then the side quest for the Magnum with unlimited ammo.

ArjanN

To be fair even 3 people talking over a video like this is already a bit much, they missed stuff here and there already because they were talking over it.

What I find funny is that Pat mentions Yakuza not being localized in at least like 3 different videos the last week, can't wait the the PSX reactions. :p

For the game I just settle on which OP weapon I want and do the side quests for those. So I did the Quint side quest and then the side quest for the Magnum with unlimited ammo.
I'm a completionist by nature so I'm doing everything that I possibly can in this jank ass game. It's the least I can do for SWERY (that and buy D4 regardless of not having an Xbone).

Beloved

Wtf has anyone heard of the game I Am Bread?

The beautiful story of one slice of bread's epic and emotional journey as it embarks upon a quest to become toasted. As you delve deeper and deeper into the story of 'I am Bread', you'll notice that things aren't quite what they seem....

Just...wat. And it has mostly really good reviews, I just dont even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom