• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need an email account? Eh, I'll pass.

Yes this is incredibly petty.

1133509_o.gif

No fun allowed, but it's fine. This site was the best option I found for gift exchange.

Guys why the fuck are scarves so cool

Because the act of something blowing in the wind is cool, the problem being that making long hair and or a long coat look cool is difficult, but a scarf is literally just a thing blowing in the wind, it automatically ups the coolness factor by 50 just for having something blow in the wind that doesn't completely alter that character's design. You can throw a scarf on anything without changing the design and it'll work just fine. Yes, anything. Even shit like Batman who has a cape, double blowing in the wind.

croten

BESTGAF SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE:

QUOTE TO PARTICIPATE!

Use a throwaway/private email if you wish to remain anonymous.

Annnd done. I hope someone likes their good mice.

Ah wait, I already have something in mind for a certain friender this christmas, so I have to pass as well.

Also, I mentioned Ninja Slayer on the previous page and no one replied ;_;. These replies do answer my question though. The trailer looks good and bad simultaneously, but it's trigger. What's up with the random boob shot tho.

Yoko and everyone in KLK. Trigger gonna Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom