• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Vacuum is definitely not an answer I expected to see. xD

My old vacuum is terrible! I tend to buy a lot of stuff that I want, so I usually ask for things that I really need or would have to buy down the line anyways.

An XBone might be nice, but it's too expensive right now for a gift.

So what is the consensus with the Secret Santa?

I wanna spread merry cheer with you Fuckers Frienders <3
I am also down to do the thing. We just need to decide on how.

This Thursday is my first day of Winter Break, if we wanna talk about how to do this then, I'm down, just gotta figure out a format.

I'd say if anyone has an idea of how to do secret Santa, you should post it, and then we can all talk about choosing one of the ideas posted.

croten

I mean if that's what you want... I'm not buying you a Dragon dildo though.

No_fun_allowed.jpg

This Thursday is my first day of Winter Break, if we wanna talk about how to do this then, I'm down, just gotta figure out a format.

I'd say if anyone has an idea of how to do secret Santa, you should post it, and then we can all talk about choosing one of the ideas posted.
Use this? It seems decent enough.

Well, firstly if someone agrees to do it, we need a hard cap on prices(along with price confirmations). I'm cool with Digital Codes or Digital Gift Cards.

Secondly, Is there any site that is the real life equivalent of pulling names out of a hat?

Wait, Idea Factory is putting their label on boxes again? Did Compile Heart get such a bad wrap that their old label that they had to stop using due to having a super bad reputation is better?

Fuck you Idea Factory, can't even get a stable 20fsp in a hallway with PS2 level assets.

Is the "Ninja Slayer" trailer from Trigger animation studios real? If so, I'm watching it solely because it's trigger, as the trailer itself didn't look good.

Yeah, trailer was pretty underwhelming. I liked the style but the trailer itself didn't leave much of an impression, if I didn't know it was Trigger going in then I wouldn't have been able to tell.

I'm in.

I think we weren't putting a cap on it, but we were giving a suggested price-range of around $5, since most of us are super poor people.

Ill join in!
Price cap is as high as you want!

I'll join but I am terrible at selecting gifts.

Well, the bigger issue is being fair to everyone who lives in different countries and who uses non-American currency. That's why a cap was suggested, so we don't go for broke while also dealing with family and friends Christmas shopping.

Hmm interesting.
futuramafry.jpg

Beloved

Yes, this'll work.

How many frienders will be participating?
What is the price cap on goods?
When should we all exchange goodies?

I'll join in. I'd say $15-$20 for the cap.

We all understand some people can only afford $5-10 but the point of a cap is to have a decent amount of leeway without anyone feeling like they got jipped.

Well, the bigger issue is being fair to everyone who lives in different countries and who uses non-American currency. That's why a cap was suggested, so we don't go for broke while also dealing with family and friends Christmas shopping.

That's why we were saying to not have a cap in favor of a suggested price range, so those who want to spend more can, but people won't feel bad about spending the minimum.

demidar

Maybe we should make a strawpoll for the cap in USD.

Zenfalcia

Heh, I actually got two and a half hours a sleep. It's fiiiiiine. I'm just wrapping up an essay due as our exam for a class.

Are you me.. except i had an exam instead of an essay.
Then i'll have to beat the competition and be the best of the best and get companies to hire me. Gotta think positive

Good luck with that.
You know it's gonna be bad when your teacher says "HAH, you thought the midterm was bad? That wasn't even my final form!"

he didn't say that. But that's basically what he meant

Nah, they don't try to kill students with midterm/final powerbombs.

10/10 you tried.
Poor Chao, even when he stops making our threads he can't get away from the lewd
Ahegao warning
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=142331683
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=142331503
Truly amazing. Annndd.. saved..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom