• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you guys a little secret

I'm also a hardcore gamer.
Shamelessly stealing the OP's joke from this thread.
Why did I watch all of that? Why is there no thermal paste? WHY IS SHE ONLY TAKING THE TOWER? WHY ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THESE KINDS OF THINGS ALLOWED TO MAKE THESE ADS?
- Too Spicy
YO that's cool. The John's Incredible Pizza we go to from time to time has a HotD4, Ghost Squad, Terminator and Tank!Tank!Tank! machine. Some other ones too, it's great. Glad you found a place with cool stuff man

360pages

I'm really feeling like going maximum over edge in my story by creating a death game around the world with super powered characters that all kill each other in increasingly horrible ways where there is only one victor. Of course the deaths will be graphic and unique because of unique powers.

All while listening to let the bodies hit the floor and wearing all black. (I may or may not be joking)

YO that's cool. The John's Incredible Pizza we go to from time to time has a HotD4, Ghost Squad, Terminator and Tank!Tank!Tank! machine. Some other ones too, it's great. Glad you found a place with cool stuff man
I knew I was fucking missing something, adding that to the list. Curious to see what the fuck that game is like.

Zenfalcia

So I've been compiling a list of games that I either played or saw at the Gameworks in Seattle, so I know what stuff to go for on future visits.

- DDR Extreme
- Pop'n Music
- Guitar Freaks
- Drummania
- Dance Maniax
- Taiko Drum Master
- DJMax Technika 3
- Too Spicy
- After Burner Climax
- House of the Dead 4
- Daytona USA 2
- Crazy Taxi
- Ghost Squad
- Time Crisis 4
- Hydro Thunder

I know there's some that I'm probably missing, but I still recalled quite a bit from that first trip. I'm gonna make sure to get my ass back over there soon once my finals on Thursday are done.

Woof, that's quite the list.. i'm kinda jelly..
English is always confusing on its pronunciation...

English is a butchered version of other languages. Like tomato or tomato. Mouse, mice, moose, moose..

I'm going with "You're just crazy"

tumblr_m50wg7WfOr1qkwym7.png

unique powers.

All while listening to let the bodies hit the floor and wearing all black. (I may or may not be joking)
I'm interested
I knew I was fucking missing something, adding that to the list. Curious to see what the fuck that game is like.
It's really cool because the wheel bangs back against you when you fire, but you might feel some salt when time runs out just as you were about to kill a thing

Woof, that's quite the list.. i'm kinda jelly..
I'll most likely play the stuff near the bottom half of the list at least once just to see what it's like, but I'm more interested in continuing to play the Bemani games because for the longest time I've missed playing DDR with any regularity.

Gott dangit, Concept Juri is so much cooler, just like Concept Rufus.

Capcom you jerks
I disagree, the concept art version doesn't convey the psycho lady persona that I expect from a character like Juri. Plus the similarities to Jolyne in design.

Squishy3

And we don't browse Neojaf. They should replace the gaf image with that on april fools to see the reactions.I should really get around to watching or reading JoJo.
Watch parts 1-3 animated as the scans for those aren't particularly great, then read after if you really want more. 3 isn't finished yet, but it starts back up in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom