• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
Being negative would be like "Everyone is Liam, I hate everyone."
I'm just pointing out a fact.

i-dont-like-thing-ok.jpg

Opinions.

You mean at fish part with the doors? He just has to shoot the bodies and swim to the door. There's multiple cars he can climb on in between.

I see that, but it seems like the fish guys get done with the bodies way too quickly. Also, I'm assuming that having two of the fish guys doesn't make it much easier.

Zenfalcia

the first google doc was public and it got fucked with pretty hard

Oh.. i kinda forgot about that.. Yeahh... I'm assuming those people were people without accounts? Ever since it's become quote to reveal it's been pretty clean.
No. Lurkers are assholes that wait for links and codes, that's why we hide the Google doc in the quotes.

Well.. wouldn't it be better now since we're in community? Before in gaming it was really easy for anyone to click and see the thread.

Until people go and post links elsewhere.

yeah.. like thread title votes.

Oh my god fuck this I just owned myself god damn. Can't bring my mood down though, I'm pretty sure I solved a longstanding technical problem with some of our recording setups, which'll help out a lot in the future, and no, I won't tell you what it is.

croten

Oh.. i kinda forgot about that.. Yeahh... I'm assuming those people were people without accounts? Ever since it's become quote to reveal it's been pretty clean.

Well.. wouldn't it be better now since we're in community? Before in gaming it was really easy for anyone to click and see the thread.

A lurker is just a stranger, you don't give out friend codes to people just walking down the street

Oh my god fuck this I just owned myself god damn. Can't bring my mood down though, I'm pretty sure I solved a longstanding technical problem with some of our recording setups, which'll help out a lot in the future, and no, I won't tell you what it is.

Yo, that's awesome. Solving hardware and/or software issues is really satisfying.

Zenfalcia

Might as well give it a go then: O Angriest Pat my NNID is ViewtifulMoth, friend me so we might smash the night away.

Now cue being the last post of the page.

Pat, gamer y wants to smash with you.

Trade secrets? Conglaturatoins on doing the thing and fixing your problems. So what benefits will we see in future videos?

Pat whens the PSX vid?
did Liams computer fail us all?

Xiraiya

So secretive, I didn't want to know anyway, not like I maybe thought of doing LPs from prison one day in the future or anything.

Good job! It's frustrating to troubleshoot and figure out what's wrong.

Zenfalcia

It's probably way better now, yeah.

It probably is.
A lurker is just a stranger, you don't give out friend codes to people just walking down the street

Aren't we all kinda strangers? We aren't really strangers now since we know each other in some fashion but still.. I see what you mean by that. I'm being too naive and hopeful/positive.
Well anyone can look at the thread regardless... I lurked a few communities before getting approved. Its not that hard to hide it.

That is true and some of those lurkers could do things to just be a dick.

It probably is.

Aren't we all kinda strangers? We aren't really strangers now since we know each other in some fashion but still.. I see what you mean by that. I'm being too naive and hopeful/positive.

That is true and some of those lurkers could do things to just be a dick.

we posted selfies so everyone knows what we look like though
therefore we cant be strangers

Pat, gamer y wants to smash with you.

Trade secrets? Conglaturatoins on doing the thing and fixing your problems. So what benefits will we see in future videos?

It's just the ability to do certain types of videos much more reliably in the future, so the benefit is hidden, but it'll be seen in more of a certain type of video because of it.

Pat whens the PSX vid?
did Liams computer fail us all?

Its uploading right now, but might take forever to process. Tomorrow night most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom