• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So marriage is a thing in FFXIV now. Time to start looking for love.

Female Catgirl Monk looking for Eternal Bond waifu or husbando with catboy or catgirl. PM if interested.

lol pls don't pm me.

I would marry the shit out of that, and make probably weird half black and half cat babies. If I played the game.

Zenfalcia

Female Catgirl Monk looking for Eternal Bond waifu or husbando with catboy or catgirl. PM if interested.
lol pls don't pm me.

Too late. I wonder if same gender marriage is available.

I might have gone too deep guys....
1377357_10154900220835433_7511162374424831147_n.jpg

Also, FUCK the GreenDot company. I bought a giftcard so I can buy a present off Amazon. I attempted to buy a soda with it at school and the machine told me the charge was not applied because the machine is/has been fucked up for the whole semester and doesn't dispense any bottles. So whatever, I go to Steam to buy a game for a LP but that doesn't go through because I have to register the card with an address. So whatever, I go on Amazon and buy a gift but the damn soda is still pending 4 hours later....ugh. So I have NOTHING.

Zenfalcia

I was about to voice an opinion, then realized I haven't watched an RT video since 2009 and that the entire cast is almost assuredly different now.

I'll just say, I like Geoff and Burnie.

I've been keeping up and it's dumb fun. They have some creative ways to play games, i'll give them that. Some of them are pretty funny at times.

Any two characters regardless of race or gender or whatever.

Perfect. ;)

Emouse

lol pls don't pm me.

If I still played we could have sweet sweet catgirl yuris
why play as any other race?

Zenfalcia

I might have gone too deep guys....

Also, FUCK the GreenDot company. I bought a giftcard so I can buy a present off Amazon. I attempted to buy a soda with it at school and the machine told me the charge was not applied because the machine is/has been fucked up for the whole semester and doesn't dispense any bottles. So whatever, I go to Steam to buy a game for a LP but that doesn't go through because I have to register the card with an address. So whatever, I go on Amazon and buy a gift but the damn soda is still pending 4 hours later....ugh. So I have NOTHING.
Yeah prepaid cards are some bullshit. Hope you can sort shit out
go deeper.
Mike knows. Now I want food that will kill me

Tako

Yo I can finally keep up with you guys tonight and I guess for the rest of the week. Hurrah for entrepreneurship classes!!

Does nobody else use favourites anymore? =\

I use favorites for videos that I want to see in perpetuity. Likes are short term reuse for me or if I want to give something a like.

In the next week I might want to listen to What's New Pussycat again, but I probably don't want to always be listening to What's New Pussycat.

mike0dude

I use favorites for videos that I want to see in perpetuity. Likes are short term reuse for me or if I want to give something a like.

In the next week I might want to listen to What's New Pussycat again, but I probably don't want to always be listening to What's New Pussycat.

I stopped using that because all the videos i favorite get taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom