• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK
Twitter is ok with rape and death confirmed
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=949300

Not really ok, they just stated they can't do anything about it based on their terms and conditions or what not, which may or may not be true. Idk, i don't use twitter.

Who was it here that had the 'not-tuturu', "not-girl" avatar?

Someone had a steins;gate avatar of that person? That's pretty great.

I did, tho

Y'all motherfuckers think magic is about range, playing it effectively is at around the same range as a greatsword for most bosses. If you get too far away they do their super range attack.

That reminds me of how I used the Soul Greatsword in DS2. I wish there was more battle mage bullshit in games.

Alfebit

Banned
Nobody else answered, but other than Pat being here for awhile last night it was a lot of One Piece talk and the final day to join the gift exchange. New episode of Dark Souls rocked.

Oh and YesManKablam showed up awhile.

Are you talking about when Pat talked about the youtube comments? I was there for that. Gotta go watch that Dark Souls video.

yo shotgun gameplay of Pat for SPOOKMAS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvA8UmRDWe0

I can't wait for the Super Best Friends Play Super Best Friends: The Video Game. Gonna be so meta.

That's pretty great, I love some good emotive animation.

And yeah, I hope he wasn't lost to us, been like 6 topics since I've seen that face :L
They were a regular, and I think they changed their avatar...?

Not remembering stuff drives me bonkers.
Are you talking about when Pat talked about the youtube comments? I was there for that. Gotta go watch that Dark Souls video.

Making sure you know about where he also showed us The Best From Now.

I can't wait for the Super Best Friends Play Super Best Friends: The Video Game. Gonna be so meta.

all in favor of getting them to play Spookmas as part of the Christmas Special say I

Strong World and Z are the only canon ones, so they're worth watching if you care about every canon detail, Strong World also had one of the best enemy finishes in the series. The rest of the movies play out like filler arcs but are only 90 minutes long. So don't bother watching any of them.

It's great the one with the really cool name is also the good one, getting right on that, heading to my local anime store rightcht now.

Also nice favourite list. You got some songs back from a while when everyone was dumping video game songs and other stuff..
Oh, wow I linked my favorites? Funny, I added those all myself though. I was probably the one posting them, aside from Thomas x Biggie Smalls.
I'm probably going to be watching more Team You're the Best From Now *clap* in the future
When I'm done with exams I'm gonna watch everything they have.

Zenfalcia

Oh, wow I linked my favorites? Funny, I added those all myself though. I was probably the one posting them, aside from Thomas x Biggie Smalls.

When I'm done with exams I'm gonna watch everything they have.

Yeah.. You did... I hope you didn't favourite anything... incriminating.

edit: there's only like 4 review videos on the old channel. I watched them all.

tumblr_ng9zmkGTu21tl5boeo1_1280.jpg

Also, when I called Hard mode bullshit, I was totally right. The latest patch fixed a bug, revolving drops in Rebirth's Hard Mode.

It also nerfed a ton of items, but at least hard mode is fun now.

360pages

Evil Within...er, who thought swimming past a fish while shooting bodies in a broken game of Red light Green Light was fun.

And again, another section from RE4 that was done better, (Though I will say neither of them are fun, but at least RE4's one was faster)

Alfebit

Banned
So marriage is a thing in FFXIV now. Time to start looking for love.

Female Catgirl Monk looking for Eternal Bond waifu or husbando with catboy or catgirl. PM if interested.

lol pls don't pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom