• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9004910/OOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAUH.wav

image.php

Oh noes. You got me.

Anung

Un Rama
Noroi: The Curse

If you like horror/J-horror I fully recommend giving this film a watch. It is scary as fuck with a really thick atmosphere. Spends a lot of time on build up. Watching it on youtube actually adds a lo-fi element to it as well.

Getting some real nostalgia bombs from my favourites list.

nothing is as cool as that reset, sorry. i watched those finals. it did not change my opinion on blazblue

You know what's on Steam tomorrow? BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend. You should totally buy it so we can totally play together! It's the best man, the best!
I'm too poor to buy it so somebody buy it so they get support.

Squishy3

You know what's on Steam tomorrow? BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend. You should totally buy it so we can totally play together! It's the best man, the best!
i hope it bombs and chrono phantasma never gets released on steam

i just have an extreme dislike of blazblue and can never properly put it into words, i also played up to continuum shift 2 so nobody can give me some bullshit about not giving the series a chance

Small question in between vid sharing:
It was watch JoJo part 1 and 2, read part 3 or wait for it to be finished, right?
Watch parts 1-3 animated, parts 1 and 2 are finished, part 3's second half starts in january. There are still some chapters of part 3 that haven't been updated with new scans

Imma go through my youtube favourites and post some goodies for yall. I love going through them every year and just being like yooo.

Maybe I should do that, not like I'm doing anything better. Well, technically I'm volunteering at my brother's high school band's gift wrap booth fundraiser at the mall, but no one comes because it's a fucking Wednesday.

http://youtu.be/rblymNIIEvo

It's so 80s it hurts!

http://youtu.be/2KH2gc11XQU

I First saw this shortly after finishing one of the movies and rewatching the series and this made me cry.

Small question in between vid sharing:
It was watch JoJo part 1 and 2, read part 3 or wait for it to be finished, right?

Second half of Part 3 of Jojo starts back up in a few weeks. You could just wait and watch it weekly, then start reading part 4 when you finish part 3(even though they'll probably animate that part 4 soon).

Squishy3

Second half of Part 3 of Jojo starts back up in a few weeks. You could just wait and watch it weekly, then start reading part 4 when you finish part 3(even though they'll probably animate that part 4 soon).
It'll be at least a year between part 3 and 4, though.

All right, thank you all very much. I'll probably just watch 1, 2 and the first half of Part 3, then wait for the rest. Been delaying this long enough, so I'll start right now.
By the time you finish catching up you'll probably have 3 or 4 episodes to watch of the second half, so. David pro doesn't fuck around, no breaks for them once it starts airing

Zenfalcia

When you organize things you lose track of them. Well I do anyway. I know exactly where my old GBA action replay is in my messy ass room because of how messy it is. If I organized it, I'll forget.

That's why you organize it yourself and you'll know where it is. It doesn't have to be in a cohesive organization just a way you'd remember.

croten

It'll be at least a year between part 3 and 4, though.

By the time you finish catching up you'll probably have 3 or 4 episodes to watch of the second half, so. David pro doesn't fuck around, no breaks for them once it starts airing

Yeah it's going to be a few months before Part 3 finishes and Part 4 will be a while after that.

the whole thing seems really fishy to me, no price shown but in the description it details what seems like pre order incentives, the unknown of wither or not it is region locked in Europe and South America and all that. The last BB game ported to PC was broken, older version that was unbalanced right? I don't know if I want to support them. I'm awaiting my Xrd limited edition with hype though.

Ok, I'm buying Xrd on ps3 today. Idc if the ps4 limited edition is coming out in a few weeks and I have that preordered. I need my xrd NAOW and I can't even get the ultimax te2 till late January because of that damn thing getting pushed back. One day I'll stop wasting money and learn to be patient but this isn't one of those days.

Get ready for Dio. He's the epitome of love to hate.

That first episode of Jojo is one of the greatest first episodes of anything ever.

Zenfalcia

I'm seeing :
JoJo's bizarre adventure
JoJo's bizarre adventure (2000)
JoJo's bizarre adventure (2012)
JoJo's bizarre adventure: Stardust Crusaders
JoJo's bizarre adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season.

Huh?

forget the other two before 2012. Watch the 2012 one and after.

croten

I'm seeing :
JoJo's bizarre adventure
JoJo's bizarre adventure (2000)
JoJo's bizarre adventure (2012)
JoJo's bizarre adventure: Stardust Crusaders
JoJo's bizarre adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season.

Huh?

The first two... they don't exist. Stardust Crusaders is the title for part 3.

Ok, I'm buying Xrd on ps3 today. Idc if the ps4 limited edition is coming out in a few weeks and I have that preordered. I need my xrd NAOW and I can't even get the ultimax te2 till late January because of that damn thing getting pushed back. One day I'll stop wasting money and learn to be patient but this isn't one of those days.
Alright. Just get ready for the Day -6? patch. I'm soo glad it came out the day of my last exam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom