• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys also say using magic robs you of the rest of the game. I say fuck that shit.

tumblr_lt2sibjol01qzz0epo3_500.gif

Gotta give the game credit, it's pretty long. I'm definitely enjoying it, it's just the truth,doubt,lie thing is iffy at times

The integrating people part wasn't good but I really liked finding clues and shit. You better turn off that notification when you walk near something.

Magic is for losers who can't git gud.

Do a strength or dex build

When magic is properly balanced, it's fun. It's OP in Demons/Dark Souls, so it takes the challenge out of the game, and is no longer tense.

In Dark Souls II, my magic build is actually my favorite build, and right behind it is my Hex Dexer.

gonna buy Harmony of Dissonance, Aria of Sorrow, and Circle of the Moon with my remaining $30 from the 50$ eshop card i asked for Christmas after i buy the Hyrule Warriors DLC pass
good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom