• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MormaPope

Banned
Omg, 4pp! That was the shit! holy shit a bear!

Travis, David, Nick, all awesome dudes when it came to their interactions with the fan base. Brad is a funny dude, but his attitude towards fans and such was absolutely toxic. Yeah, there are a bunch of trolls and assholes that jump into streams, but jesus, the dude would talk about how his personal life sucked, how he has to deal with shitty people every night. He would berate people over the smallest shit, he would bitch about people in the stream lying to him, yet he would continue to seek advice from chat.

Brad is probably the most antisocial videogame streamer that gained a fan base. Now that fan base plummeted because key people aren't around nearly as much and lets play became a much bigger thing. They had so many fans tuning in and watching their youtube vids, now they get 1/100 the attention they used to get.

Travis, David, Nick, all awesome dudes when it came to their interactions with the fan base. Brad is a funny dude, but his attitude towards fans and such was absolutely toxic. Yeah, there are a bunch of trolls and assholes that jump into streams, but jesus, the dude would talk about how his personal life sucked, how he has to deal with shitty people every night. He would berate people over the smallest shit, he would bitch about people in the stream lying to him, yet he would continue to seek advice from chat.

Brad is probably the most antisocial videogame streamer that gained a fan base. Now that fan base plummeted because key people aren't around nearly as much and lets play became a much bigger thing. They had so many fans tuning in and watching their youtube vids, now they get 1/100 the attention they used to get.

I remember during like the start of 2012 brad just became awful. He started playing some shitty horror games and acting scared for views.

MormaPope

Banned
I remember during like the start of 2012 brad just became awful. He started playing some shitty horror games and acting scared for views.

I was around from 2009 to around 2011. I would watch every stream, had a forum account and would post, would watch youtube vids, make highlights on Justin.TV. I was a dedicated fan until Travis and David peaced out, Nick would barely show up for gameplay streams. Absolutely incredible how fast the majority of fans moved on. Brad mirrors DSP in a lot of ways, except he can actually play games competently.

Its sadly gratifying almost, Brad refused to not be a prick, key people didn't see value in what they were doing or just didn't care, now Brad doesn't have a crowd to bitch at. Maybe he's happier and better off that way.

I was around from 2009 to around 2011. I would watch every stream, had a forum account and would post, would watch youtube vids, make highlights on Justin.TV. I was a dedicated fan until Travis and David peaced out, Nick would barely show up for gameplay streams. Absolutely incredible how fast the majority of fans moved on. Brad mirrors DSP in a lot of ways, except he can actually play games competently.

Its sadly gratifying almost, Brad refused to not be a prick, key people didn't see value in what they were doing or just didn't care, now Brad doesn't have a crowd to bitch at. Maybe he's happier and better off that way.

Brad has a twitter account now where he talks about stuff, also brad can be a funny prick sometimes like when him and carlos were arguing while playing system shock

croten

Riding elephants is so sick. I rode one into a mine field and no fucks were given.

I like that you can call other elephants to create an elephant army. I was riding one once and a car was driving straight for me, I was going to ram straight into it but another elephant came up beside it and slammed into it, causing it to flip through the air off a cliff.

Anung

Un Rama
I like that you can call other elephants to create an elephant army. I was riding one once and a car was driving straight for me, I was going to ram straight into it but another elephant came up beside it and slammed into it, causing it to flip through the air off a cliff.

Me and my friend were doing outposts and an elephant had liberated an outpost by itself as we watched in amazement.

Anung

Un Rama
Discussion time!

Which 2BFP LP's do you always go back to? For some reason I watch rewatch the shitstorms whenever I'm bored. I just love that shit so much. I'd kill for LP's of stuff like Siren. RE2 is also a staple for when I'm bored. Its refreshing seeing someone play who loves RE2 as much as I do <3 :3

Zenfalcia

Discussion time!

Which 2BFP LP's do you always go back to? For some reason I watch rewatch the shitstorms whenever I'm bored. I just love that shit so much. I'd kill for LP's of stuff like Siren. RE2 is also a stable for when I'm bored. Its refreshing seeing someone play who loves RE2 as much as I do <3 :3

Downcoming
both homecoming and downpour
and Deadly premonition.

Alfebit

Banned
Discussion time!

Which 2BFP LP's do you always go back to? For some reason I watch rewatch the shitstorms whenever I'm bored. I just love that shit so much. I'd kill for LP's of stuff like Siren. RE2 is also a stable for when I'm bored. Its refreshing seeing someone play who loves RE2 as much as I do <3 :3

Not really an LP but I always like going back to certain hilarious stories from the podcast now and again.

croten

Discussion time!

None of them really, there isn't much in general that I like to back to. Except Gurren and Ippo

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Discussion time!

I've gone back to MGR, The Walking Dead, and Man vs. Wild. It kind of depends on my mood. Occasionally, I'll throw a playlist up while doing other stuff.

Discussion time!

Which 2BFP LP's do you always go back to? For some reason I watch rewatch the shitstorms whenever I'm bored. I just love that shit so much. I'd kill for LP's of stuff like Siren. RE2 is also a staple for when I'm bored. Its refreshing seeing someone play who loves RE2 as much as I do <3 :3
I'll always go back to FNFs.

I might go back and watch some I have no mouth

Discussion time!

Usually the one I haven't most recently rewatched. I mean, I've seen every LP of a game I haven't played at least twice. The TBF have great background noise videos on a rewatch. Shitstorm was a great one. I'll never forget the ninja with a crossbow. I died just as hard as Matt did that episode.

Discussion time!

Certain shitstorm videos, both silent hill games, some one offs, and some machinima stuff

Jman014

Discussion time!

Yakuza 4, Deadly Premonition, Man vs Wild, Barkley, and Prison Break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom