• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

This was better in my mind than as an actual avatar..

thumb.gif

Zenfalcia

Xiraiya

Wish I knew it.
I don't know it right now, Any money I scrape together is going towards my PC, partly why I don't care for Secret Santa, the other reason is I don't really want to think about what people I don't know might want and I don't care for someone having to get me something when they don't know me either, it just seems unnecessary to me.

I do Christmas for the people that matter in my life and then throughout the year, sometimes on occasion I might treat someone to something they might like or something of that nature on a whim, if I'm able to do so.
I haven't celebrated my Birthday in years, other people have usually ended up celebrating it for me, I don't have any "I'm too old for this" feelings about it, I just don't have any desire to do anything for it other than spend time with the people I love.

That's all, it's very simple.

Alfebit

Banned
Spoilers! I'm joking. I'm sure most people already watched already.

Best girl is best that's why
she won

I only had one feeding avatar.. There's another.. but not quite feeding.

I never said which Satsuki.

Fuck everything about that show.

Oh god it's going to be Nyotaimori isn't it...

Zenfalcia

A favorite song? Acute and Megane. Secret Police is pretty good too.

I'll check them out.
Still... pretty good.

It is. Except no one knows the series this is from, but i don't blame them
I'm gonna change the topic

Any of you fuckers know Auto Tune the News? I used to eat this shit up in 2009.

That's probably for the best. Home invader is a good auto tune.
Nope, but I've already been spoiled on so much KLK from this thread I really don't care anymore lol

That's because KLK isn't even worth caring about! ha ha ha.. 7/10 It's ok.

demidar

Put me in the camp that doesn't celebrate their own birthday. Feeling like a tired old man (despite my age being the contrary), sleeping in is much more desirable than planning out a party.

I mean, if people wanted to give me presents I just tell them to give me money rather than gifts, then I can get what I know I want.

Xiraiya

You or Pat or anyone doesn't need to justify your reasoning why you choose to participate or not. I wouldn't not judge you any differently for it. It's a dumb little thing just to show camaraderie.

Hope you get your PC to top specs.
Well I like to clarify things just out of habit because most people can be bad about that.

And yeah, it'll be fast enough, I don't really go for the whole dual monitor SLI nonsense because at that point it just seems unnecessary, so I'll just grab a 970 GTX, 16GB ram and a good intel Processor and be done.

demidar

Well I like to clarify things just out of habit because most people can be bad about that.

And yeah, it'll be fast enough, I don't really go for the whole dual monitor SLI nonsense because at that point it just seems unnecessary, so I'll just grab a 970 GTX, 16GB ram and a good intel Processor and be done.

How much is that gonna cost altogether?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom