• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving gifts is fun, when people aren't coy with what they want. Which is the problem that I have.

I honestly don't care what you give me, as long as it's not malicious, and you're not being a dick about it. It's the thought that matters. Unfortunately, not everyone thinks like this...

Giving gifts is dumb. Not celebrating my own birthday is one of the best parts of being an adult. Only people who get exceptions are mom and the missus for obvious reasons.

Yeah celebrating birthdays, especially my own is the worst. I don't want gifts and I don't want to give gifts. Like happy birthday cool now fuck off.

It's true! Seriously though gift giving and receiving is so stressful, will they like it, do I like it, etc etc. Better to do away with it all and just be generous in general.

That's why you set limits.

My friends and I do $10 limit. Usually its something fun like a Doctor Who flashdrive or whatever. Silly stuff.

Pat don't be a Scrooge McGrinch

ultimax

Now what avatar should I use..

latest

It's true! Seriously though gift giving and receiving is so stressful, will they like it, do I like it, etc etc. Better to do away with it all and just be generous in general.

Pretty much this. I'm such a pain in the ass to buy for because I always get super upset that someone got me something because then I feel like an asshole if I can't get them something of equal or greater value.

Dude. I went crazy and did like 10 killer crop jobs in one day. I'll post one that I'm on the fence about since the implications..

I have so many to pick from, and I don't know if I wanna change themes or stick with the ladies of Christmas, but fuck this crop came out a lot better than I thought, and I don't want to get rid of it, especially since I can't reuse it later down the line, for it would be out of season. But holy hell, I like it.

I'm thinking of keeping it for tomorrow, and letting the Rams game decide tomorrow's avatar, but unlike the last time I stuck with one, the other avatar wasn't able to be cropped. This is just me not wanting to let go of Miku.

If it was Luka, I would have never changed it.

So I got a copy of inFamous Second Son from Gamefly as I decided to upgrade to a 2 game plan so I still have more things to mess around with on my PS4 until Xrd. Problem is however that the disc couldn't be read, and the drive was making very loud, buzzing noises. At first I thought it was just an issue with the drive, but since I don't have any other PS4 games on disc, I wasn't sure if it was just an issue with the game itself.

So I got out my blu ray copy of Scott Pilgrim vs The World and put that it. System read it perfectly fine.

Now I have to send the fucking game back, and see about getting another copy. I have no idea how that disc could not be read at all as I could not see a god damn finger print or scratch on that fucking thing. Definitely reinforces my position of buying my games digitally from this point on, but you can't exactly rent games through downloads, now can you.

Zenfalcia

If I'm theming the thread after the tagline, I need it now. 's why I said last call before.

I pmed it a few minutes ago. ;_;
Its winter break already!

We'll be posting nonstop!

b-but we can wait.. >_>
I have so many to pick from, and I don't know if I wanna change themes or stick with the ladies of Christmas, but fuck this crop came out a lot better than I thought, and I don't want to get rid of it, especially since I can't reuse it later down the line, for it would be out of season. But holy hell, I like it.

I'm thinking of keeping it for tomorrow, and letting the Rams game decide tomorrow's avatar, but unlike the last time I stuck with one, the other avatar wasn't able to be cropped. This is just me not wanting to let go of Miku.

If it was Luka, I would have never changed it.
Me too.. I don't know which ones to choose and edit. After a while you get good at cropping so yours is pretty easy imo. You could still do it, nothing is stopping you.

Well, I got my secret santa and I'm happy with the line I came up with. Now we shall see how things turn out.

3DS
PC
WiiU
GC
PS2

And going back is silly. I've owned almost every handheld though. No PSP/vita tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom