• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT'S OVER!!!

Finished my psych final. I imagine I did alright at best, considering there was a fuck ton of material over the whole semester that would've taken ages for me to review everything thoroughly.

Now to hope to god I got through all my classes just fine. Some of them I was REALLY cutting it close.

Alfebit

Banned
New avatar. I think it's the best one I've ever had.

Why is there a purple background now?

IT'S OVER!!!

Finished my psych final.

Youve-Done.gif

Jman014

Oh man, that Hearthstone ad on the website is getting almost as annoying as MY MOM ACCIDENTALLY GAVE ME LIFE!

Boo Bunny Plague I think.

Goblins and Gnomes! Goblins and Gnomes!

I like some of the new cards in the expansion. If you log in right now you get three free packs!

Why is there a purple background now?

I had some trouble putting this fucking thing together. First there was a color issue in the image formatting that got so bad I had to go copy visible image, create from clipboard. Then the text had to be added and I did and it looked awful so I changed it and it didn't help and so I ended up getting what I've got on there now and then I put it on gaf and realized there was no background and to people on lightgaf it was unreadable so I BG'd it and it was so worth it because Christmas Dio.

Seriously, if my draw doesn't get back to me, I'm finding him the filthiest filth I can find in the Woolie Hole.

Let's not do that, friend. Everyone make a wishlist.
I checked and it's not me, but the reason I don't have a wishlist is because I don't want to suggest people spend a bunch. I'll just take whatever.

I seem to have purchased ZOE HD and Silent Hill 3 PC last night for myself in some sort of state of low consciousness as a great example of poor decision making. I have no memory of this.

Also, Elfster has a function where you can give the person their tracking number, so people could do that.

I seem to have purchased ZOE HD and Silent Hill 3 PC last night for myself in some sort of state of low consciousness as a great example of poor decision making. I have no memory of this.

Also, Elfster has a function where you can give the person their tracking number, so people could do that.

Wish I had the silent hill games on pc, but 70 bucks is too much.

I want to love Hyrule Warriors, but some of these mechanics are making it impossible for me. Like the fact that you have to clear ALL the enemies in a keep in order to have it slowly regain its HP, which is very time consuming and occasionally impossible. It's almost always better to let it fall and then take it back within seconds with full HP.

At those moments, I can't help but feel like these are just shitty design choices.

Playing the game demo at gamestop, I can see the appeal of musou games, but boy do they get super boring after some time.

At least you have one more game for your PS3. ZOE HD collection is preeety good.

Impulse buying really hurts.

croten

pffft Hardly a poor decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom