• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

The MGS GZ PC options are looking fairly sweet. I saw Fullscreen, borderless and windowed options as well. Pity it's mostly in Japanese but it still looks good.
73SfSeY.png

Nice, I figured the port was probably going to be pretty good with how versatile the Fox engine looks, as in not being a rigid messy console locked engine, Kojima has been interested in bringing an MGS to the PC for a really long time now, since the beginning of RISING's development, but obviously didn't get the chance.

Xiraiya

Paint.net is a solid alternative. Nice basic toolset that's good for simple things like GAF avatars.
That's it, thank you, I really liked Paint.net, there have been times I had to use it because of one or two specific features where it would save textures in the format I needed in a better quality than Photoshop.

Is it just called paint.net? If I put it in the URL I get redirected to this.this
It's a program name, not a URL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom