• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I hate about anime cons is seeing these kinds of meet ups.
Late reply to the shame car people. You guys will never catch up to UT and i have a pretty nice hold on the co pilot seat.. at least last i checked. It could be different now.

Actually you don't hold the s key. You right then press S to reverse image search using google, it's easier than right clicking and click search on google.
I think I/they meant for the new OT. I have to go through my backlog anyways.

That's pretty cool.

Zenfalcia

You're right, I do this for lewd Kanji every year

I respect that.
Look in the mirror Pfantzy! You just have a thing for Santa-chan
image.php

This thread let me embrace my cosplay fetish, especially of Santa. I didn't want to admit it, but since we're all laying down our secrets, I had to confess.
How can I possibly keep up with all these birthdays?

Cake stores hate and love me at the same time!

Sounds like you're using waifu birthdays as a front, so you have an excuse to eat cake everyday. You're a smart lad.

I guess its tainted for me since I go to reddit and cringe stuff is immediately followed by cyber bullying.

I'm not bullying anyone, I'm in absolutely no place to, it just reminds me a lot of a less socially aware time in my life and that is a fun feeling to relive to keep yourself on track sometimes. Also some of them are just so weird that it's downright funny.

360pages

I'm not look any of those. Cringe videos makes me more uncomfortable than Lewd stuff ever will.

Also, MangaGaf despises Bleach's current chapters.

Zenfalcia

I think I/they meant for the new OT. I have to go through my backlog anyways.

That's pretty cool.

I can't wait for the FrienderCon. Just a bunch of nerds doing nerd things.

Well. I can't wait for the shame wars and people fighting for ranking.

Short cuts are cool. Like if you click a file/folder and type in letters you'll automatically go to the first instance of the combination of the words. If you type in Z you jump the the first file that starts with Z.

I'm not bullying anyone, I'm in absolutely no place to, it just reminds me a lot of a less socially aware time in my life and that is a fun feeling to relive to keep yourself on track sometimes. Also some of them are just so weird that it's downright funny.

I'm not saying you are, but when I see some /r/cringepics comments it makes me hate it forever

mike0dude

Short cuts are cool. Like if you click a file/folder and type in letters you'll automatically go to the first instance of the combination of the words. If you type in Z you jump the the first file that starts with Z.

Mike0dude Top Tier Friender.

croten

I'm not look any of those. Cringe videos makes me more uncomfortable than Lewd stuff ever will.

Man I'm still debating if it's worth finishing bleach. On one hand I've watched the whole anime, on the other I now respect myself as a human being.

That's why I don't seek out that kind of content anymore. Assholes pounce on them, and my reaction to cringe stuff is almost always feeling horribly sorry for everyone involved.

Maybe it's because I go to reddit and most of the people on that site are passive aggressive /pol/ users

I wouldn't wanna imagine how much money it would take to fund it.

That's for windows. On my Ubuntu OS it searches for all of the files in that folder.
Get on the shamelist for here first.

Everyone everywhere does.

Man I'm still debating if it's worth finishing bleach. On one hand I've watched the whole anime, on the other I now respect myself as a human being.

Finish it. You have to finish it or you'll show Japan your weakness.

Yeah if I watch someone do something embarassing/cringeworthy I just feel terrible for them.

I usually just see it as that time in everyone's lives where they're just trying to fit in, something they'll look back on and laugh about. Everyone has that shit and it's fun to see some of it out of context. I do see what you mean, though.

Zenfalcia

I guess its tainted for me since I go to reddit and cringe stuff is immediately followed by cyber bullying.

Cyberbullying/berating/hate comments. Meh, it's to be expected. It's normal to have society judge them to act "appropriately". Any outliers are discriminated upon as history has shown.
This thread let me embrace my cosplay fetish, especially of Santa. I didn't want to admit it, but since we're all laying down our secrets, I had to confess.

Kinky.

You've come this far, you might as well finish it, i don't even care what happens to bleach anymore but i'm sticking it through to the end

These cringe videos aren't healthy to the body

Zenfalcia

You have to prove yourself first.
Oh god, that would be either the worst thing ever with a bunch of sweaty nerds standing awkwardly until a fist fight inevitably ensues, or a bunch of bros hanging out and broing down.

it'd be amazing! Stop hating on the dream.
it's going to be terrible.
I don't. Not usually anyway, I don't like them. I just thought I'd click one to see what it's like and I had to close it relatively quickly. I feel both uncomfortable and sad at most. For others, it's less a case of laughing at them and more thinking about the shit we ourselves might have done as a kid that is cringeworthy now as an adult.

I should start working on editing a new avatar.
Have you watched watamote? If not you should. You'd love it.

Maybe a christmas one? I have some christmas naoto avatars ;)
I wouldn't wanna imagine how much money it would take to fund it.

That's for windows. On my Ubuntu OS it searches for all of the files in that folder.

Get on the shamelist for here first.
It could be super low budget...

yeah.. it is just for windows. It helps for organizing all my saved images.
Even if it took place next door, I wouldn't go.

why not?

If anyone cares: Time to get decimated in traffic and heavy snow. Don't expect me to reply in 2-3 hours.

Every variant of /r/games is trash. When I first started /r/TrueGaming was prentious but alright, but now it's more of the same.

Any subreddit with over 10K users turns to shite.

r/games is the r/iamverysmart for video games. The users there are all prentious cunts and the kind of people who think every game from a big publisher is immediate trash and if you buy them you're a nazi supporter.

It could be super low budget...
I dunno. I find that most cons that are super based on a niche thing like MLP and the recent Dashcon are usually low quality and aren't worth the money. I'd like to be proven wrong for ours, but like Pat said, cynicism is usually right.

Tho I'd like to see a NeoGAFcon where I live.

r/games is the r/iamverysmart for video games. The users there are all prentious cunts and the kind of people who think every game from a big publisher is immediate trash and if you buy them you're a nazi supporter.
For all the shit it gets and maybe deserves, at least GAF is way better than any competing place to talk about games.
I forgot to say yesterday, but I did my final speech on me praising Quad City DJ's space jam and how hype as shit it is.
FUCK YEAH

I dunno. I find that most cons that are super based on a niche thing like MLP and the recent Dashcon are usually low quality and aren't worth the money. I'd like to be proven wrong for ours, but like Pat said, cynicism is usually right.

Let's just set up a house where we all show up and play games and hang out for a couple days.

It'll be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom