• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shackzam

i think?

thing is, nothing can compare to sub takamura
I like both takamura's, but I really want to see how the English va would take on the Bryan hawk fight if he was given the chance. Either way both takamura's accomplish what kind of person he is.
I hate all of you
I'm trying to find it for you, but I have no idea where it is. It seems to have disappeared for some reason.

I hate all of you

mgs-revengeance-3.jpg

Shackzam

Ippo just destroyed his wrist to kill that man? that's pretty cool. I watched the first 10 mins of the first episode but had to run out and take care of something and just haven't gotten around to starting it again.

That ain't even Makunouchi. This is only a small percentage of the awesome shit that happens in Ippo.

360pages

Ghost of Sparta is fun as hell. And kind of give Kratos a character outside of angry killer man. Both it and GOW2 are the best in gameplay department.

360pages

What do you guys think about Ascension?

Fuck that game.

God Of War was never a super in depth Character action game, but it was still a basic one. Ascension gutted out everything for pretty graphics.

God of War 3 was meh and bad, but Ascension was legit awful,

Xux

Why does Orbital Gate Assault look so good? Like, I knew this game was gonna look good but it looks like Mario Kart 8 has some serious competition for #BestGraphics2014.

Xux

You know a game is gonna be bad when its biggest selling point is that it has a demo for another game in it.
I dunno; Type-0 looks pretty good.
Watching the FNF vid, really wanting for Matt to win a match but he mostly loses first.
Liam's so good at video games. I heard he was a game tester which I believe completely. He should teach Woolie and Matt how to get good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom