• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hour and a half of Shadow of Mordor played. I've no huge affinity for Tolkien lore, and I don't absolutely love or hate Batman style combat, but it's still pretty fun and I'm loving the Nemesis system. Thanks once again to the dude on SA that gifted this to me, probably wouldn't have gotten to playing it otherwise

HATSUNE MIKU IS KILLING ME!
Maybe I should go to sleep
But Miku is life, how could she possibly kill you?

Excuse me as I need to continue raising my affinity with Luka in the Diva/Waifu Room.

croten

Hour and a half of Shadow of Mordor played. I've no huge affinity for Tolkien lore, and I don't absolutely love or hate Batman style combat, but it's still pretty fun and I'm loving the Nemesis system. Thanks once again to the dude on SA that gifted this to me, probably wouldn't have gotten to playing it otherwise

The game is super fun but as you get further through the game the enemies never actually get better yet you get far more powerful which makes the game piss easy

I'm sure it was and I'm sure it still is, but Ippo is better. Ippo is always better

tumblr_lst9c4b7OD1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

The game is super fun but as you get further through the game the enemies never actually get better yet you get far more powerful which makes the game piss easy
Yeah, I remember hearing Pat and Liam voice their criticisms of it on the podcast, so I'm aware and at least prepared for when it gets to that point. For now though, as far as Monolith's output goes post FEAR 2/Condemned 2, this is genuinely solid.

If we keep pushing Ultimate Muscle do you think Pat would watch it? I wanna see him react to all of the wrestling references in Ultimate Muscle English dub.

Eh, I don't really care to push it. It's a fun show, but it's honestly not fantastic, I really like it but know it's not for everyone.

Someone sell me on Ippo...

I probably won't watch a sports anime unless someone really fucking sells me on it

Have you seen Ippo.gif?

croten

Someone sell me on Ippo...

I probably won't watch a sports anime unless someone really fucking sells me on it

It is the only sports anime I have ever, and will ever, watch. Just watch the first 3 episodes and if that doesn't hook you then fair game.

I had no idea what that series was before it came on TV oneday, I was addicted, bad dub aside.

Kevin Mask reminded me of Triple H for some reason, always the "Rival" to everyone way back when.

I liked Kevin's look a lot though.

Kevin Mask was Kevin Nash and Triple H, fucking rad.

JoJo94

They probably should have had all level 50 amiibos but otherwise that was an awesome FNF.

I actually liked they were off level. My least favorite part was the party mode, they kind of just rushed through it without paying attention, and Matt was definitely lost and not having fun during that part.

croten

Does anyone have that gif from Rising? You know the one. I can't seem to find it anywhere an I just want to stare at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom