• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

Yeah. What about a Liam solo LP of Higurashi presaved to skip the intro?

Thanks! Took me 3 hours to finish it.

really good photoshop, it looks like it would be an actual portrait from the game lol

And wait whats up with the higurashi intro? ive only watched the anime so i wouldnt know. been wanting to play the VN for a while

really good photoshop, it looks like it would be an actual portrait from the game lol

And wait whats up with the higurashi intro? ive only watched the anime so i wouldnt know. been wanting to play the VN for a while
My days of Pokemon spriting payed off then.

The intro was essentially...
The moment were you died and reflecting on what went wrong. Then flashback before it all began.

Finally started Trinity Seven. Five seconds in and the MC voiced by Kirito accidentally gropes his cousin.
ftFdUD9.gif

My days of Pokemon spriting payed off then.

The intro was essentially...
The moment were you died and reflecting on what went wrong. Then flashback before it all began.

That was a great scene though, and set the tone perfectly. I was mad when I started the VN, because it made me realize I spoiled it by watching the anime(which is horrible in comparison to the VN)

Oh. thats strange. I really want to play it since i hear its better
If you do, make sure you get the PS2 CG mods. The Original's art does not hold up.
That was a great scene though, and set the tone perfectly. I was mad when I started the VN, because it made me realize I spoiled it by watching the anime(which is horrible in comparison to the VN)
It does set up the tone perfectly... Now that I think about it, maybe it would be nice to see Liam
on the edge wondering when they would strike.

Watching Liam and Woolie singing I am all of me in the quick look then watching Matt singing it while they don't catch it in Smash was the weirdest thing ever. Also I kinda want an amiibo now and I don't know why. I guess the Best Friends will be getting their Nintendosh check in the mail soon. Yvan eht nioj everyone.

ultimax

If you do, make sure you get the PS2 CG mods. The Original's art does not hold up.

It does set up the tone perfectly... Now that I think about it, maybe it would be nice to see Liam
on the edge wondering when they would strike.

That would be such a great LP. it needs to happen.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
After hearing Pat talk about Xenoblade related stuff in the Smash Wii U vid, I want to see a 100+ hour SBF playthrough of Xenoblade Chronicles. Aaaaaaaaaaall the side quests!

Watching Liam and Woolie singing I am all of me in the quick look then watching Matt singing it while they don't catch it in Smash was the weirdest thing ever. Also I kinda want an amiibo now and I don't know why. I guess the Best Friends will be getting their Nintendosh check in the mail soon. Yvan eht nioj everyone.
Yvan eht nioj everyone?
That would be such a great LP. it needs to happen.
Hopefully we can pass along the idea.
After hearing Pat talk about Xenoblade related stuff in the Smash Wii U vid, I want to see a 100+ hour SBF playthrough of Xenoblade Chronicles. Aaaaaaaaaaall the side quests!
Nah man. That would be the day they start Persona 2.

Pat asked in an early OT about if/how people would like/react to an "endurance run" playthrough, that would run for like 15-20 minutes every day.

Long games like Xenoblade would be awesome to see played that way.
Yvan eht nioj everyone?

I suddenly want to join the navy.

I don't know if I love or hate Trinity Seven. I legitimately can't tell, because the pacing is all the fuck over the place, the first episode felt like three or four episodes thrown into one, and on one hand that's objectively bad, but on the other I got the premise and characters were introduced.

What a mysterious jogo.

That playthrough would go on until the day they close the channel.
forgot that episode of the simpsons. I need to get the blurays I guess.
It was a joke about how I wanted amiibos for no raisin. That part looked fun but holy hell I would never get one.

It was a joke about how I wanted amiibos for no raisin. That part looked fun but holy hell I would never get one.
Yeah. I wouldn't wanna grind that much just to train it. I would get a Metaknight one if they ever sold it. The design is so sick I don't understand how they could fuck up the amiibo.

Zenfalcia

I don't know if I love or hate Trinity Seven. I legitimately can't tell, because the pacing is all the fuck over the place, the first episode felt like three or four episodes thrown into one, and on one hand that's objectively bad, but on the other I got the premise and characters were introduced.

What a mysterious jogo.
It seems like they're going through the manga fast.. probably due to budget reasons.
i've read the manga and it seemed a lot slower.

It seems like they're going through the manga fast.. probably due to budget reasons.
i've read the manga and it seemed a lot slower.

He's in the school, established to have Demon Lord level magic, meets a couple of the Trinity Seven and the girl who isn't but is his cousin in 20 minutes.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

They nary talk about xenoblade, but when they do, they actually gush alot over it, I remember in the deadly P playthrough they were talkign about something and then pat brought up xenoblade relating to the subject and said how it is the greatest JRPG to come out last generation.

Jeez Aaron, do you ever check your PMs? I sent that like 3 days ago.

I always have messages that I've not looked at, so noticing that the number went up is hard. Though, that one I did notice, but seeing the words "Drill Jill" in your PM box when there are people around make it pretty difficult to open.

Yeah... That's only the beginning..

Is that like, two chapters? Because it went way too fast.

said how it is the greatest JRPG to come out last generation.

That's not a very high bar.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
um...so guys, its almost december....no word yet on the top 10s of 2013

I think we should remind them guys.

Hey y'all. It's been a while. Thinks are finally starting to look up over here. Found out that I'm pretty likely to get a promotion come the new year. And I got The Road Warrior on Blu Ray. Totally worth getting trampled for.

I think my favorite post about Sonic Boom has to be that in the the playgrounds playthroughs I've seen (Giant Bomb, Game Grumps, Zaibatsu) everyone has spent time trying to figure out what those check points are because the game gives absolutely no indication.

I wish there would be a sequel to Zaibatsu's passthrough, though, I'd love to see more drunken glitching.

Zenfalcia

Hey y'all. It's been a while. Thinks are finally starting to look up over here. Found out that I'm pretty likely to get a promotion come the new year. And I got The Road Warrior on Blu Ray. Totally worth getting trampled for.

Welcome back. Yes it has been a while. Also, it's slow tonight. Conglaturations on the possible promotion?

Glad to hear that. I'm gonna pass out any second because it's 5AM, but that's good.

Zenfalcia

I'm pretty impressed that the Samus Amiibo was came in
second
. It leveled up by 5 in that one match?

I'm suprised donkey kong came in
3rd
. I wasnt surprised about marth though.

I think my favorite post about Sonic Boom has to be that in the the playgrounds playthroughs I've seen (Giant Bomb, Game Grumps, Zaibatsu) everyone has spent time trying to figure out what those check points are because the game gives absolutely no indication.

I wish there would be a sequel to Zaibatsu's passthrough, though, I'd love to see more drunken glitching.
The game isnt worth looking into more.. game grumps has shown that it's so obtuse and empty.

Alfebit

Banned

Hey, welcome back. I'm cheering you on from the sidelines.

Zenfalcia

I hate to ask this, but did I miss anything since the second half of the last thread?

I saw some Sonic fanart and grabbed the bleach.

Uhh... We talked about a lot.. aaron is moving to a new appartment, i made an avatar bet with misses bull and mrgoodwil that top tens wont be out before 2014 ends, we talked about spoilers, anime/manga, some evil within talk when pat came in, smash talk, and many more... I just cant remember it all.

Uhh... We talked about a lot.. aaron is moving to a new appartment, i made an avatar bet with misses bull and mrgoodwil that top tens wont be out before 2014 ends, we talked about spoilers, anime/manga, some evil within talk when pat came in, smash talk, and many more... I just cant remember it all.

Wait, Pat was here?

Huh.

The great cave offensive... OHHHHH~ so THAT'S where they got their theme song from.

I forgotten which one of them said it but he's right- everything they have is stolen lol =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom