• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck this 101 degree fever and sore throat. Can't even sleep for more than 4 hours. And I have assignments to work on over the weekend >_>
OldJosephOhNo.gif
This is the work of an enemy stand!
The great cave offensive... OHHHHH~ so THAT'S where they got their theme song from.

I forgotten which one of them said it but he's right- everything they have is stolen lol =p
The theme song is Green Greens, it's basically the Kirby theme song. It's because their first video was Kirby's Epic Yarn, and they thought it'd be funny to slap it on the next video too. Before long it just stuck.

Zenfalcia

Just imagine the possibilities, Pat flying off with his fists, Baby Ashley and dogs

His baby hands fists? It's not like he carries baby ashley around either...

Fuck this 101 degree fever and sore throat. Can't even sleep for more than 4 hours. And I have assignments to work on over the weekend >_>

Eat some medicine and hopefully you get better with some rest?

The theme song is Green Greens, it's basically the Kirby theme song. It's because their first video was Kirby's Epic Yarn, and they thought it'd be funny to slap it on the next video too. Before long it just stuck.

Dont forget the lyrics they had once upon a time.

Zenfalcia

I've been chomping on medicine all night. I'm pissed I had to call out of work these two days because it's always busy after thanksgiving and I want to make money.

You could've tried working while sick. You'll get better soon. Eventually...

Also, you probably needed those hours since you bought all those games.

Alfebit

Banned
I'm finally passed where Matt and Pat are at in the Evil Within LP. Now I'm in uncharted territory. Can't wait to see the
Keeper boss fight.
Should be in the next part.

Alfebit

Banned
So i just found out yesterday (or today), japan is celebrating knee sock day?

Also obligatory.
yesjacknicholson.gif

Zenfalcia

Zenfalcia

Its too early for this. I'm going back to bed.

Oh right Tales of Xillia 2 for 20 bucks. Couldn't do much shopping since I was sick and could barely even order stuff from my phone. Missed out on Back to the Future :(

Sure, good night. Get well soon.

It's fine.. there's still cyber monday and christmas "sales".

Zenfalcia

Well time to play some W101 then!
Get well soon Friender
Terrible joke.. just terrible...
i approve.

You won't like all the pictures of people/things in kneesocks.

Hnnng.. this manga is so cute..

Edit: Yoooo, nintendo eshop sales!!! Phoenix wright only for $15!! Insta bought.

demidar

I know right? We need the superior socks to have its own day.

Slow day and buying stuff due to sales. These sales are bleeding me dry..

My wallet is really feeling it.

Spent about $700 in the last 2 days binging on Wii U shit. Just got off work so now I can finally goddamn play my games.

demidar

It's not even christmas yet and there's too many sales! I need more money... So, what did you buy?

$400 for Wii U bundle (they didn't have a standalone, the bundle was the only way to get a Wii U), which came with Mario Kart 8 (pretty good) and Just Dance :)lol).
$120 on a 1TB external drive (overkill really, I might just get a another 500GB and use the 1TB for my PC).
$70 for Smash Wii U.
$70 for Bayonetta 2 + 1.
$60 for a pro controller.

Also now I can finally try out Monster Hunter on a comfortable control scheme and a big screen. We should make a Hunting Group later.

Oberon

Banned
I know right? We need the superior socks to have its own day.

Slow day and buying stuff due to sales. These sales are bleeding me dry..

Speaking of holiday, do you guys have a date for Christmas? You know, to eat cake and stuff.
I still find it funny that that's what they do in Japan

$400 for Wii U bundle (they didn't have a standalone, the bundle was the only way to get a Wii U), which came with Mario Kart 8 (pretty good) and Just Dance :)lol).
$120 on a 1TB external drive (overkill really, I might just get a another 500GB and use the 1TB for my PC).
$70 for Smash Wii U.
$70 for Bayonetta 2 + 1.

Also now I can finally try out Monster Hunter on a comfortable control scheme and a big screen. We should make a Hunting Group later.

400?

Man that doesn't sound like a great Wii U bundle.

Zenfalcia

$70 for Smash Wii U.
$70 for Bayonetta 2 + 1.

$120 on 1TB? You got ripped off.. you could get 3TB with $120 at least in north america. Idk what prices are where you live. Now you need wonderful 101.

Speaking of holiday, do you guys have a date for Christmas? You know, to eat cake and stuff.
I still find it funny that that's what they do in Japan

Because it's romantic and also different cultures.

demidar

I didn't think it'll be that bad. That sucks.. Even with international shipping you wouldn't get a good deal, right?

I really benefit from super deep sales for physical good (I bought Kingdom Hearts 3DS for $15 + $15 shipping from Amazon when a retail copy would've set me back $50+) and digital sales that don't use region-specific pricing, like 3DS eShop stuff (Steam uses USD for us but we get higher pricing anyway).

I really benefit from super deep sales for physical good (I bought Kingdom Hearts 3DS for $15 + $15 shipping from Amazon when a retail copy would've set me back $50+) and digital sales that don't use region-specific pricing, like 3DS eShop stuff (Steam uses USD for us but we get higher pricing anyway).

So Australia is NTSC?

I thought for some reason everything was PAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom