• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neogaf live wouldn't work properly for me. I'd set it to 30 seconds or whatever the fastest update was and everytime after the first update it'd keep increasing the time between them by another 30 seconds.

It's supposed to do that, actually. It's for firefox too if people are interested. I don't care for the extension though.

Did someone already post the Wham DK Matt and Woolie retweeted?

That's an old picture, like several months. I saw it in the JoJo thread here on GAF. It's great though.
B3lbIdLIgAAlyJt.jpg

Oh wow, Ceasar as Greninja.

Why does that work. What the shit.

Why is Dark Souls suddenly my favorite currently ongoing playthrough? Neo-Woolie makes me so happy.

I knew this episode was going to end at that cliffhanger, but god dammit!

I agree with Pat. I absolutely loved the layout of DLC 1. Ivory King was somewhat similar but nowhere near as good.

Oberon

Banned
I really like to listen to plague when he's drawing stuff.
It's actually quite funny that I use most of what Plague says when I give advice to other poeple. Mostly on other poeple when they talk about trying to improve on drawing and such.
I do it too when I talk about Art in general, like at some point I was quoting Plague while we talked about the the process and dificlties of making Art in French class.

I wish Plague had a Gaf account ( or maybe he has one?)

croten

It's actually quite funny that I use most of what Plague says when I give advice to other poeple. Mostly on other poeple when they talk about trying to improve on drawing and such.
I do it too when I talk about Art in general, like at some point I was quoting Plague while we talked about the the process and dificlties of making Art in French class.

He tried to get one once but Gaf wouldn't verify it I think. He mentioned that he would post here, he may even be lurking. Right. Now.

Zenfalcia

Plague's video are nice to listen to and also watch at the same time. His star seige videos were fun to listen to and also watch. He has some great views on art.

As said by others he was denied. I would've loved some plague in here. I'm assuming yiu can only try one? Or can you try again to get an account?

Plague's video are nice to listen to and also watch at the same time. His star seige videos were fun to listen to and also watch. He has some great views on art.

As said by others he was denied. I would've loved some plague in here. I'm assuming yiu can only try one? Or can you try again to get an account?

I like to watch videos with my eyes and listen to them with my ears.

You can't have an alt if you're banned, but his ISP email was denied. He just needs a different paid email.

I got so caught up in the drama of whether or not I'd get to move that I forgot how much I fucking hate moving.

Did I mention that I fucking hate moving? Because I fucking hate moving.

Zenfalcia

I like to watch videos with my eyes and listen to them with my ears.

You can't have an alt if you're banned, but his ISP email was denied. He just needs a different paid email.

Sometimes i'm really bored and just put videos on autoplay and do other stuff :p almost like a podcast. Some channels are good at that, like plague's except not so much for SBF's content since it relies more on visual jokes etc.

So with his new found money maybe he can get a better isp which will give him a new email.

Edit: i also realize how dumb my previous statement sounds.. i mean to say either or is both fine with enjoying's plague's content.

Sometimes i'm really bored and just put videos on autoplay and do other stuff :p almost like a podcast. Some channels are good at that, like plague's except not so much for SBF's content since it relies more on visual jokes etc.

So with his new found money maybe he can get a better isp which will give him a new email.
Living out in the farm severely limits his isps.

I got so caught up in the drama of whether or not I'd get to move that I forgot how much I fucking hate moving.

I really am not looking forward to eventually moving, it's gunna be horrible.

Yeah, I like to sometimes have vids on in the background as I draw, though I don't listen to podcasts for some reason.

Zenfalcia

It's even worse because Dragon Age is sitting there in my bag staring at me.

Fun-fact: this is the first non-Japanese game I'll have played all year aside from an hour or so of Call of Duty multiplayer.

Did you manage to find your vita cord anywhere when packing?

Yeah, I like to sometimes have vids on in the background as I draw, though I don't listen to podcasts for some reason.

Try it out, it's not tok bad. Sometimes i zone out the podcasts when i am doing something though.

Oberon

Banned

I get depression and sometimes physically ill when I move.
I had to move like 10 times in my life, it's the worst.

Zenfalcia

I don't think so, moving sucks. I don't think he would have enough to move even with his patreon.

i thought i remember him talking about it.. hmm.. He might be able to, since he was able to get a new rig with patreon. Too bad it's not know how much he is getting, but i'm sure it's not terrible.

It's a school project and my group and I are basically trying to do a 3D environment in which you can move around with a spaceship. Visual studio 2010.

I got it all set up. Feels good.

Nice. Good luck with that.
What? Dude's making over $4,000 a month from Patreon. That's plenty enough to move.
Well then... I didn't check how much he actually makes from it. I guess he is prioritizing his content, so people will keep funding it?
Thanks!
BTW, I keep confusing you with Mrgoodwil because of your avatar.
Maybe I shouldn't have picked this portrait from P2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom