• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OG of the OG frienders remember the time skip war. The first tidbits of lore we ever had.

The Time Skip was the peak, no arc since has matched the drama and grittiness.

Good times...
Woody-Harrelson.jpg

Zenfalcia

Indonesian Bob is at it again
Keeping us on topic at all costs

Well.. that's quite the scene to portray..

There, I made a better one.

10/10 can't tell a difference from the real thing.

Eh, not really, just people acting like any other thread on Gaf. It was only after that things went places.

Still, i'll read up on everyone's awkwardness.

She's best girl, and YES got it to work

Good job.

The lewdest Berserk scene I've seen. I'm not up to date on Berserk

It's not that far.. about. 1/3 of the chapters so far i beleive..

Zenfalcia

Yeah I know. I'm on the part after the timeskip.

That one didn't have passion tho.

I misread what you said.. catch up bro! Some hype things happenned!

I feel bad for those who havent read berserk since they wont get the context of this at all.. all i will say is skull knight is such a cool guy ;_;7 so cool.

The Time Skip was the peak, no arc since has matched the drama and grittiness.

Good times...
Woody-Harreson.jpg
We can never forget those dark times but we must not share the horrors of that great tragedy with those who were uninvolved, the world will never truly mend if old men like us dwell upon the darkness and release it upon the next generation
Indonesian Bob is at it again
Keeping us on topic at all costs
poor Liasca

Zenfalcia

We can never forget those dark times but we must not share the horrors of that great tragedy with those who were uninvolved, the world will never truly mend if old men like us dwell upon the darkness and release it upon the next generation

poor Liasca

WOOOOOLLLIIIIIIFFFFFFFF!!!!

I hope people who haven't read it would find some connection and spoil themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom