• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't talk about the Timeskip war.

It was rough, we even lost the gaffer who created OT1!

We must never forget our roots, for when we lose that, we've lost everything.

We've lost many good men over the decades, some more graciously than others, but as long as one Friender remains the dream lives on.

We can never forget those dark times but we must not share the horrors of that great tragedy with those who were uninvolved, the world will never truly mend if old men like us dwell upon the darkness and release it upon the next generation

Yes, we must let the new generation grow and prosper on their own, no matter how difficult it is. But we must still watch over them so as to assure that the great tragedy does not repeat itself- So the world might be mended.

Made you a nice one
image.php
L8esrWN.png

Much better. Much love.

I haven't played too much Megaman. Just 2, 3, one of the SNES ones, I can't remember, X, the X game with the cutscenes, and Zero 2.

Also, this Gold Headset is fucking primo. Beautiful sound quality. I can feel the bass bumping.

sjay1994

Megaman games have never done anything for me.

I've only played the battle network games.

And Megaman X... but that was on a super nintendo station on a plane.

Was pretty good. Though about maybe trying to buy some of the old games on VC or PSN.... but then I saw gameplay and said "welp..... I am not a patient man"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom