• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

I got it off facebook. I never use Reddit

Ah, ok then. I can't use facebook anymore, it's just.. so many people i don't actually care about reposting things they got from another person who reposted some OC from somewhere else..

Also.. i think i found the most disturbing christmas avatar that i'll probably use.. I'll have to edit it.. just to make it.. more "usable".

sjay1994

The fuck am I looking at

eetZeF2.jpg

Griffith? I know DSP is bad but that's a little extreme....

I'm indifferent either way..... but people seem to get pretty upset when he is mentioned. Its usually a chill, albeit bizzare thread.... but his mention does generate a lot of spite

We need to imploy the DSP = He who must not be named rule in this thread. Mentions of him make people really salty

The next arc will be The Rise of DSP where the Frienders are pushed to the edge with their greatest challenge yet; Defeating the worst internet personality to ever exist.

Xiraiya

Oh Woolie, just launching into the darkness.

It would have been cool if he actually cleaved an enemy as he hit Dragon's rest.

Alfebit

Banned

sjay1994

The next arc will be The Rise of DSP where the Frienders are pushed to the edge with their greatest challenge yet; Defeating the worst internet personality to ever exist.

"Your just puppets.... with actual recording equipment"

"There is no recording equipment with me"

The only DSP vids I have seen are ones where he just has a camera in front of a screen

Oh Woolie, just launching into the darkness.

It would have been cool if he actually cleaved an enemy as he hit Dragon's rest.

"no but I scrapped the sides of the walls so it's cool tho"
I'm glad Pat called him out on that bullshit logic, but to Woolie losing is winning so either way he wins

The only way that can end is to speed up the eventual heat death of the universe, destroying everything.

Just end this miserable existence.

I hate that game, it was weird and felt like a bootleg Mario game, at one point I got so stuck for some reason, I couldn't progress anywhere and I couldn't figure out why, that and DKC2 were the only games I ever got truly stuck on, I couldn't beat Toxic Tower in DKC2, but I love that game so much even now.

It even looks like a bootleg mario game

m51Ctbr.jpg

Why am I still here...... just to suffer?

Yoshi is a useless shit, deal with it

360pages

Mario 2 felt like a bootleg mario game. Yoshi's island was actually pretty awesome, even more so since they were ballsy enough to call it World 2 despite having a completely different main character in mechanics.

Considering how the New Super Mario series is pretty meh. (Yes, even U) I wouldn't mind some life ejected into the 2d formula again.

Xiraiya

Why are you all the same...this is almost as bad as the Patvatars jk.

I don't understand them half of the time, then I remember that most of them are like 19 or something around there and I'm like "Oh, yeah, teenagers are weird and annoying"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom