• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It even looks like a bootleg mario game
Yoshi is a useless shit, deal with it

I hate that game, it was weird and felt like a bootleg Mario game, at one point I got so stuck for some reason, I couldn't progress anywhere and I couldn't figure out why, that and DKC2 were the only games I ever got truly stuck on, I couldn't beat Toxic Tower in DKC2, but I love that game so much even now.
My jimmies are so rustled you can't imagine.

Zenfalcia

"Oh, yeah, teenagers are weird and annoying"

image.php

Okingjrr

The next arc will be The Rise of DSP where the Frienders are pushed to the edge with their greatest challenge yet; Defeating the worst internet personality to ever exist.

The Ultimate Final Battle, the one in which everyone dies then get ressurected then dies again. Coming soon.

360pages

The music is okay but the art looks like it was made by a 4 year old with parkinson's.

This thread is 4chan lite

I love the direction and it make sense for a game where you carry a baby across a island. Honestly, I would rate Yoshi's island over Super Mario 2 and 3 (I think 3 is way overrated,)

I'd rate World, Sonic 2 and 3&K over Mario 3 anyway.

Xiraiya

Many of you are frequently more negatively blunt and pessimistic about different things than I am, it's pretty interesting.

If you just dislike the art or music, I'm at a loss for what to argue against you. From a gameplay standpoint it's just really really different.
Many of you are frequently more negatively blunt and pessimistic about different things than I am, it's pretty interesting.
I dunno if I can generalize how positive or negative I am on forums. I'm really critical of the things I like when the flaws annoy me.

Roll tide roll, to those that know or care.

Hope everyones having a good Saturday
War eagle, just for today.

Mizzou would probably get obliterated by less against Mississippi State.
I'm usually the negative friender. Or one of the more negative frienders.

Yay!

Zenfalcia

Watching the entirety of Another and it's one of the funniest horror animes I've seen in a long time

How far in are you?
It's hilarious at how over the top and edgey they try to make it. All i'll say is umbrellas. If you know that scene.. then ;)

It's nice to get new views of the world/things. In a good way i hope?

Oberon

Banned

You could say that I am a bit bipolar in that department. I change between "it's fine" to "everything is horrible" and then to "I am going to pierce through the heavens!" constantly.

For some reason I'm way less negative here then other forums and stuff. I hope I don't get super negative

yeah that is me on here as well, I'm super negative in almost every aspect in a lot of other places but here I try to put all that aside, no one like a party pooper right Xiraiya?
jokes

sjay1994

You could say that I am a bit bipolar in that department. I change between "it's fine" to "everything is horrible" and then to "I am going to pierce through the heavens!" constantly.

I used to be pretty optimistic.... but this year on vanilla GAF destroyed my soul. I am pretty much depressed everywhere else on the internet except here

sjay1994

What destroyed you the most?

Probably when I realized how important 1080p was to everyone and everyone told me how super wrong I was for not caring about it as much as them. Also playing AC:U destroyed any semblance of happiness I had this year.

That game is such a fucking travesty... holy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom