• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if I sell my 3DS and games I could pick up a Wii U on the cheap. No reason to have my 3DS anymore until Majora comes out and I'm almost certain by the time it does we'll get the new 3DS as well.

You could play Ultimax with me...

If I wasn't super garbage at fighting games I'd play with you. I'm like playing a level 1 CPU. =(

Don't have my PS3 plugged in anyway.

Maybe if I sell my 3DS and games I could pick up a Wii U on the cheap. No reason to have my 3DS anymore until Majora comes out and I'm almost certain by the time it does we'll get the new 3DS as well.

You shouldn't impulse buy a console. Educate yourself on your investment and make sure you know exactly what you're gonna get out of it.

You shouldn't impulse buy a console. Educate yourself on your investment and make sure you know exactly what you're gonna get out of it.

I know what I'm getting, so no worries there.

Best to sell my 3DS as well when I can still get a decent price for them because we know the new 3DS is just plain better in every way and right now it's just collecting dust.

If I wasn't super garbage at fighting games I'd play with you. I'm like playing a level 1 CPU. =(

Don't have my PS3 plugged in anyway.
Its ok... Sometimes I don't like Ultimax being friendly and a introduction to beginners of fighting games.
Oh thanks for reminding me, I forgot to say I checked my controller...it's fucked. SO I can't play any games until tomorrow when I'm back at school with shitty internets. Yeah...I've just been playing super metroid on my Wii U
Alright. I guess I'll just finish up the story...

I know what I'm getting, so no worries there.

Best to sell my 3DS as well when I can still get a decent price for them because we know the new 3DS is just plain better in every way and right now it's just collecting dust.

Note that you'll lose your 3ds data since it's locked to one system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom