• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of which, has anyone ordered one of the PS4/PS3 TE2s? It said on the website that they would be shipping out at the end of Nov, has anyone received a shipping notice or anything?
I'm still desperately hoping that there will be an update or something that will allow me to use my PS3 stick on PS4 for this game. That's kind of the dilemma I had, play the inferior PS3 version with a fight stick, or the better PS4 version on pad. The latter seems to be the direction I'll be going in.

Ordered the ultimax TE2 off madcatz website. It only said end of December and nothing else.

Ah looking at the site, it said the Ultra ones would be shipping in Nov. That is the one I ordered because I was going to change out the artwork anyway. Weird
I'm still desperately hoping that there will be an update or something that will allow me to use my PS3 stick on PS4 for this game. That's kind of the dilemma I had, play the inferior PS3 version with a fight stick, or the better PS4 version on pad. The latter seems to be the direction I'll be going in.

I couldn't do a thing on the Xrd demo with a pad, I think I'm stuck using a stick now
Jordans fine. It was the other guy.
At least I know now that it was not me, I know how much lag can fuck something up and wouldn't want to effect the game.

Ah looking at the site, it said the Ultra ones would be shipping in Nov. That is the one I ordered because I was going to change out the artwork anyway. Weird

I didn't get a shipping notice or anything, but it did charge my debt card already which was odd, but as long as I get the ultimax stick by December I could care less.

Before I call it a night, I pose one simple question.

How the fuck did I make it 21 years without realizing the glory that are gaming headphones? Holy mother and Joseph, it makes a world's difference!

Rizzi

Thankfully Australian consumer protection laws are surprisingly decent compared to how hard we get boned on prices usually.
I was able to return it and get my money back.
So this happened.
7j0tLa5.jpg

How the fuck did I make it 21 years without realizing the glory that are gaming headphones? Holy mother and Joseph, it makes a world's difference!
How do they compare to regular high quality headphones?
Thankfully Australian consumer protection laws are surprisingly decent compared to how hard we get boned on prices usually.
I was able to return it and get my money back.
So this happened.
picture link is broken...

Gamer Y

I know that feel, but I need to hear stuff so I can't enjoy them all the time.^_^;

Wow, I'm actually surprised you didn't know about those. They make games like evil within and wonderful 101 so much more immersive. Especially evil within with it's really good sound design.

Anung

Un Rama
Ugh, half 5 here. Gonna have to go to bed. At least I had some good games :D

We should get some proper planned smash on tomorrow where I can get ID's because this quitting out every 2 minutes to check is bullshit

Gamer Y

Ugh, half 5 here. Gonna have to go to bed. At least I had some good games :D

We should get some proper planned smash on tomorrow where I can get ID's because this quitting out every 2 minutes to check is bullshit
Yeah, that was fun. GGs everyone

Anyone got a room for one more?

You ever use normal, good $100+ headphones, even just for music? Shit's fantastic.
These are my cans. Pretty good, if I say so.
How do they compare to regular high quality headphones?
The thump is real. Sony hit gold (no pun intended) with the headset.
I know that feel, but I need to hear stuff so I can't enjoy them all the time.^_^;
I can't wait to take it to CS:GO, or Battlefield. I need to feel it.
Wow, I'm actually surprised you didn't know about those. They make games like evil within and wonderful 101 so much more immersive. Especially evil within with it's really good sound design.
I guess the reason why I ignored it, because I never thought that I would find a use for headphones while playing a game.

I was fucking stupid. These things are gorgeous.

Anung

Un Rama
There is pretty much no point in me going to bed as it'll just wreck my sleeping pattern even more. Wish I could take the sleeping pills more often but don't want to become over reliant/addicted D:

Smash = Insomnia

These are my cans. Pretty good, if I say so.

The thump is real. Sony hit gold (no pun intended) with the headset.

I can't wait to take it to CS:GO, or Battlefield. I need to feel it.

I guess the reason why I ignored it, because I never thought that I would find a use for headphones while playing a game.

I was fucking stupid. These things are gorgeous.
Wow I guess I should get one too. Do they have converters that let me use the pc audio input jacks? I really hate wasting space on my USB por.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom