• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

You can run away from every instant kill in The Evil Within. They just didn't know those enemies would do that. They only appear in this chapter, IIRC.

The problem is that you don't know they will one hit kill you in one attack and they really don't make it super apparent. Getting your ass chainsawed and you know you're done. That being said, it's odd they only show up in one chapter since the previous chapters hinted at them unless the enemy type just vanishes afterward.

sjay1994

The problem is that you don't know they will one hit kill you in one attack and they really don't make it super apparent. Getting your ass chainsawed and you know you're done. That being said, it's odd they only show up in one chapter since the previous chapters hinted at them unless the enemy type just vanishes afterward.

Weird thing is they have been fighting that enemy for a while now.... but now they decided to use the insta kill attack

We showing off our mother's new TV (from Black Friday) and he chose a gopro youtube video about wakeboarding with girls in bikinis and the most obnoxious dubstep track possible. Made Grandma uncomfortable. It does not help that my mother enables his doucheyness

Man, I would have popped that fool in the back of his head. What a douche.

Bet the TV wasn't even properly calibrated.

Man, I would have popped that fool in the back of his head. What a douche.

Bet the TV wasn't even properly calibrated.

He is older and stronger than I am. And he is a prick who obsesses over the "importance of masculinity" and "the feminization of manhood in America."

I only see him since he is family

sjay1994

There's a red panda pet in WoW that I named after him.

Pabu is adorable.

Pabu.gif

sjay1994

He is older and stronger than I am. And he is a prick who obsesses over the "importance of masculinity" and "the feminization of manhood in America."

I only see him since he is family

Your brother sounds like the guys you hear about, and assume people are exaggerating....

But by the gods... his kind exists.

Booted up my 3DS Smash because the FNF video gave me an urge to check it out again and oh man what happened to my 3DS after this system update. It runs like its dipped in syrup now.

Squishy3

I don't remember if they appear later or not, but I'm pretty sure they're only in that chapter.

Booted up my 3DS Smash because the FNF video gave me an urge to check it out again and oh man what happened to my 3DS after this system update. It runs like its dipped in syrup now.
Buying the Shovel Knight 3DS theme for $2 will fix everything.

My mother feels that we all have our flaws.

I think she puts up with so she won't see us fight or possibly make drama.

We share a mother, not much more. He was the kid that would hog the game system and not let me play ever

Tako

My mother feels that we all have our flaws.

I think she puts up with so she won't see us fight or possibly make drama.

We share a mother, not much more. He was the kid that would hog the game system and not let me play ever

Just sleeper hold your brother. I swear it works, just make sure to make it look like he took a nap.

We showing off our mother's new TV (from Black Friday) and he chose a gopro youtube video about wakeboarding with girls in bikinis and the most obnoxious dubstep track possible. Made Grandma uncomfortable. It does not help that my mother enables his doucheyness

What a cool dude. Maybe 2cool.

Da fuck does that even mean? His mom supports this?

Trust me, this is a common sentiment. My mom and dad both believe it, and while I can sort of see where they're coming from, with society rewarding more iltelligence centered work and needing less manual labor, the need for men to be physically strong has gone down. I just personally don't see that as a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom