• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, this is a common sentiment. My mom and dad both believe it, and while I can sort of see where they're coming from, with society rewarding more iltelligence centered work and needing less manual labor, the need for men to be physically strong has gone down. I just personally don't see that as a problem.

Alright... I'll try and change my world view. It does make sense from that point of view.

My ninty ID is Contardation

You've confirmed my request and I'm going to be opening a room for people who want to smash
Also, remember to take any GGs or trash talking to the Steam chat. Gaben died so you don't have to clutter up this thread with your good sportsmanship

Alfebit

Banned
Wow, I've never seen those chest bursters burst out of those guys before. Also I would have gotten so butthurt if Pat missed that statue on the chain.

While I'm not home to join in the Smash goodness, I can at least rest easy that even though Rosalina was nerfed, she's still ridiculously good.

Diddy Kong is OP as fuck still.

970. I love the WiiU and all but that card is godlike.

Live and learn'd.
Depends if you love Smash/Ninty IPs enough

Smash, Bayo 1 and 2, Hyrule Warriors and Wonder 101 (probably forgetting a few) are all games I really want to play and I know if I wait 970's will eventually drop in price but goddammit I want a new GPU right now. Running on a relic here.

970 has the benefit of a million indies and kickstarter ganes like Eternity conin up

Yes, exactly.

Dude, get the 970.

May be the best dollar per dollar card on the market.

Without a doubt. I just can't help but wonder how long after I buy it will it drop like a hundred bucks and I'll be kicking myself for buying it when I did.

The 970 is the new 9800 pro, if you remember that card

Never been a huge GPU person though I'm making an effort now because I recently picked up an R9 270x and that piece of shit gave me nothing but grief, so to Nvidia I go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom