• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

Two Best Friends Play - Far Cry 4 CO-OP STUPIDITY!
Youtube
Website

nice-542c701765179.gif

guys i don't think they're actually playing with each other

JUST A HUNCH
What an interesting concept for a quick look.

I wanna see this style when doing a quick look of fighting games online when matched up with randoms.

edit: Now that I think about it. Would need to paint a narrative of why display names are different. Maybe Ultimax lobbies?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Ive been meaning to post this picture that i found on tumblr somewhere for a while now, but havent, as a result ive had up to 14 tabs open(now closing them) so I'll just post it here

ultimax

What an interesting concept for a quick look.

I wanna see this style when doing a quick look of fighting games online when matched up with randoms.

edit: Now that I think about it. Would need to paint a narrative of why display names are different. Maybe Ultimax lobbies?
That'd be pretty great actually. Still waiting for that ultimax fistacuffs tho

That'd be pretty great actually. Still waiting for that ultimax fistacuffs tho
Hopefully soon. Everyone's hype for Ultimax went down really fast for some reason.There's only one full server now.

Pat really was amazed at how good it was when if first came out, but now he's going through his list of CRPGs that he needs to play.

ultimax

Hopefully soon. Everyone's hype for Ultimax went down really fast for some reason.There's only one full server now.

Pat really was amazed at how good it was when if first came out, but now he's going through his list of CRPGs that he needs to play.
Shit, my hype for ultimax will never die. I plan on playing more once I get a new fightstick.

Dat guilty gear tho...

One day I'll be able to buy games on release, one day
Picking up Ultimax on release is very weird compared to right now. No one is playing ranked after a week due to the popularity of lobbies.
Don't forget under night.. i'm excited for under night despite not having anyway to play it..
Ya should have gotten a PS3 on Boxing day/black friday! I need people to play UNIB... Its weird going into public games with audio.

Did Matt
die mutliple times by fall damage and his own mistakes?
Your move Patheists.

Which only serves to highlight the major flaw in Matt's thinking. He follows the path laid out for him by the game rather than try and approach things from a dynamic angle.

They need to do more Co-op bullshit. It's definitely something that's been missing from the show

sjay1994

Which only serves to highlight the major flaw in Matt's thinking. He follows the path laid out for him by the game rather than try and approach things from a dynamic angle.

They need to do more Co-op bullshit. It's definitely something that's been missing from the show

Co op bullshit resident evil 6.

Its the playthrough that we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom